Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2020 Stats & Info ONLY

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    I'm not a "Lib Dem." Ive voted Republican my entire life and will again if they become a serious party with serious people. I also live in reality and realize that there is approximately a 0% chance of anything being overturned, just as Karl Rove wrote in his op-ed yesterday in the WSJ.
    Just curious, did you vote in the 2000 election, when George W. wasn't proclaimed the winner until December 12?

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    You take joe Biden as a “serious person”?
    A lawyer, Senator for 36 years, and Vice President? Yes, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Pennsylvania Judge Orders Segregated Ballots Should be Tossed — Crooked PA Secretary of State “Lacked Statutory Authority” to Override Election Law

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-election-law/
    That matters how? Those votes were never counted. 2100 ballots, even if they were all for Trump, isn't going to change anything even if they were counted.

A Pennsylvania state judge ruled Thursday in favor of the Trump campaign and ordered the state not to count some mail-in ballots that were missing proof of identification and cured during an extended deadline—but the ruling will not change the vote count as it currently stands and will not impact Joe Biden’s win in the state.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...h=3f3709de6c12
    Last edited by Borderland; 11-12-2020 at 04:56 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Well, it's "Biden," and anecdotal evidence like "flags" is irrelevant. Trump lost. There is a venting thread for those who are simply upset.
    Is there?

is there?
    Ignore Alien Orders

Well, it's "Biden," and anecdotal evidence like "flags" is irrelevant. Trump lost. There is a venting thread for those who are simply upset.
    Is there?

is there?
    Ignore Alien Orders

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by shane45 View Post
    Typical of the Lib Dems, your getting ahead of yourself and think by just claiming he is pres elect makes it so. The rush just underlines the reality that there is a palpable uncertainty and a likelihood evidence will become available to overturn the perceived outcome.
    Name:  8AA779FB-DB8A-4E85-B018-CD9592729DA4.png
Views: 313
Size:  85.9 KB

Site Supporter
    If the women I had asked out in my early 20's had these same low standards, I would have been a real ladies man.

That tells me everything i need to know about you. Please put me on your ignore list and I will surely do the same.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by shane45 View Post
    That tells me everything i need to know about you. Please put me on your ignore list and I will surely do the same.
    I fear that we have become a nation that puts too much faith in titles, experts, and credentials, and too little faith in wisdom and understanding.

User Tag List