Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2020 Stats & Info ONLY

Site Supporter
    At least one media organization has now called the race for Biden.

Multiple recounts and legal challenges will certainly occur. The occurrence of significant irregularities is beyond question, and the likelihood of fraud on a magnitude that changed the outcome is quite real. However, even if fraud is proven, I have serious doubts about the existence of a workable remedy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    Jo Jorgensen may have played spoiler in this election - in several states which Biden won or appears to be winning, the spread is significantly smaller than the number of votes she got. GA is a prime example - Biden leads by < 1K votes as of now, and Jorgensen got 61,380. Can't say with any certainty where those votes would have gone if she wasn't on the ballot of course, but I have a hard time believing it would have been evenly split. Similarly, in WI, Biden won by ~21K, and Jorgensen got 38,414. The current spread in NV is 11,438, and Jorgensen has 11,647.
    I know a little about the Libertarian platform. From my perspective if you're voting Libertarian you probably lean more right than left. If that's the case the Libertarian vote hurt Trump.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by trailrunner View Post
    Biden is now leading in GA. Right now his lead is less than 1k, but they are still counting votes and I don't know how many votes they have left to count. I think they've been stuck at 99 percent of the votes counted, so I don't believe that any more.

Trump's lead in PA is less thank 20k, with 3 percent more to count. If I'm optimistic, it's still a toss up.

No update on NV or NC.
    in GA- 10k of military ballots have not been counted, is what I heard this morning. So Biden should not be to excited yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbninftry View Post
    in GA- 10k of military ballots have not been counted, is what I heard this morning. So Biden should not be to excited yet.
    I don't think it's GA or PA that gets Biden the win. I think it's NV. although they may be the last to get their votes counted. Only 86% reporting.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    It already has: Senile Joe will be our next president with Commie Kamala waiting in the wings.

Far more important in GA at this point is the outcome of the run off for the two senatorial seats.
    Where are we seeing that both races are going to a run off?

More importantly, will there be mail-in balloting for these races?

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    At least one media organization has now called the race for Biden.

Multiple recounts and legal challenges will certainly occur. The occurrence of significant irregularities is beyond question, and the likelihood of fraud on a magnitude that changed the outcome is quite real. However, even if fraud is proven, I have serious doubts about the existence of a workable remedy.

If the commiecrats get away with this, (and they might) Trump is probably the last Republican president we’ll see for a long time, if ever again.. From this point forward, anytime a Republican candidate becomes a threat, he’ll simply be cheated out..Mail in fraud voting will become the norm.. They’ll simply stop counting when they’re losing, figure out how many votes they need to win, make them up, and suddenly “discover” them.. And, they don’t care about obvious little things like the number of registered voters,vs the number of ballots counted. That’s one advantage of having a populace that can’t do simple math, or think on a critical level..

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    If the commiecrats get away with this, (and they might) Trump is probably the last Republican president we’ll see for a long time, if ever again.. From this point forward, anytime a Republican candidate becomes a threat, he’ll simply be cheated out..Mail in fraud voting will become the norm.. They’ll simply stop counting when they’re losing, figure out how many votes they need to win, make them up, and suddenly “discover” them.. And, they don’t care about obvious little things like the number of registered voters,vs the number of ballots counted. That’s one advantage of having a populace that can’t do simple math, or think on a critical level..
    If we can limit voting by mail we may have a Republican elected in 2024. If we keep voting by mail, welcome to the United States of Venezuela.

Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

One Michigan county clerk caught a glitch in tabulation software so they hand counted votes and found the glitch caused 6,000 votes to go to Biden + Democrats that were meant for Trump and Republicans. 47 MI counties used this software.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1324782215251824643

Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Winter View Post
    One Michigan county clerk caught a glitch in tabulation software so they hand counted votes and found the glitch caused 6,000 votes to go to Biden + Democrats that were meant for Trump and Republicans. 47 MI counties used this software.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1324782215251824643
    Twitter link is just a screenshot.

It's not on the Fox news home page, also doesn't show up in a search: https://html.duckduckgo.com/html?q=m...%3Afoxnews.com

Is there another link?

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I know a little about the Libertarian platform. From my perspective if you're voting Libertarian you probably lean more right than left. If that's the case the Libertarian vote hurt Trump.
    The number of people who vehemently didn’t like Biden “but just couldn’t bring themselves to vote for Trump” is a lot bigger than the number of people who vehemently didn’t like Trump but “just couldn’t bring themselves to vote for Biden”, I think.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

User Tag List