Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2020 Stats & Info ONLY

Quote Originally Posted by MK11 View Post
    So.....Trump wants to keep counting mail-in ballots in places where he's slightly behind, like AZ, and stop counting mail-in ballots in places where he holds a slim lead?

That is some Latin American bullshit!
    Source?
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MK11 View Post
    So.....Trump wants to keep counting mail-in ballots in places where he's slightly behind, like AZ, and stop counting mail-in ballots in places where he holds a slim lead?

That is some Latin American bullshit!
    You have completely and totally mischaracterized the situation.

The votes being counted in AZ were cast on election day.

PA wants to count votes received by Nov. 6, unless there is proof that it was postmarked after Nov. 3. PA is using this time to "find" the votes needed to defeat Trump. That is the real Latin American BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    My guess is after this election voting by mail will become the preferred method. Some people will try to prove fraud but without more cases of that actually happening I doubt the objections will stand up in court. If my state sends me a mail in ballot I'm not going to stand in a line for hours on a rainy windy day to vote. That was the weather here yesterday.

I don't trust my mail to get to me anymore because we have a lot of mailbox theft but I trust the USPS to deliver a ballot if I drop it off at the PO or ballot drop box.
    Fwiw, here in IN, you can take your completed absentee ballot to any early voting station and walk right to the front of the line to turn it in.

Site Supporter
    Trump has a 600,000 vote lead in PA. Philadelphia has today counted another 144,000 mail-in ballots, with 200,000 to go. Other counties will have smaller numbers of mail-in legitimate ballots to count. We may have just enough votes in PA to overcome the fraud.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/jim.../04/id/995328/

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Trump has a 600,000 vote lead in PA. Philadelphia has today counted another 144,000 mail-in ballots, with 200,000 to go. Other counties will have smaller numbers of mail-in legitimate ballots to count. We may have just enough votes in PA to overcome the fraud.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/jim.../04/id/995328/
    Never fear. Al Franken was seen driving east with a station wagon loaded with boxes. Where there is a will there is a way.

Now that the election voting is over, do we get to see the Durham report?

Meanwhile, in the DOJ parking lot:
    Name:  burn.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  65.3 KB
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Look, we found more ballots in Michigan, and surprise, they are all for Biden.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...cious-n2579437
    This is ridiculous. I think voting fraud like this should be very close to or on par with treason.

You have completely and totally mischaracterized the situation.

The votes being counted in AZ were cast on election day.

PA wants to count votes received by Nov. 6, unless there is proof that it was postmarked after Nov. 3. PA is using this time to "find" the votes needed to defeat Trump. That is the real Latin American BS.
    I doubt that. The 3 day rule is for ballots to be delivered. If someone dropped a ballot off at their PO yesterday, there's a good chance it won't be delivered for a few days. USPS has to be given enough time to deliver a ballot. That's how mail-in works. When you order something from Amazon does it appear at your doorstep the same day? Nope, at least it's never happened to me.
    Last edited by Borderland; 11-04-2020 at 12:16 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Just remember, individual postage machines can be set to print any date you want...
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Voting administrators worked into and through the wee hours in swing states like Pennsylvania and Michigan. Officials in those states pleaded for patience as they worked through the unprecedented amount of mail votes they received.

"We're doing everything we can to get it done as soon as possible, but we'll be working 24 hours — through the night — to get it done," said Lisa Deeley, the chairwoman of the Philadelphia City Commissioners. Other counties in Pennsylvania were not set to even begin counting their absentee ballots until Wednesday.

In most states, election officials could start the arduous process that goes into counting mail votes many days before Election Day, but in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, officials had their hands tied by state laws that did not allow for such preparation.

To be clear, this sort of waiting game for results is not uncommon.

Official results have never been fully tallied by election night; the announced winners and losers on the night of the election are actually projections made by media organizations, explained Justin Levitt, an election law expert at Loyola Law School.

"We never, ever have election results on election night," Levitt said. "We have essentially educated guesses."

Officials in Wisconsin said they expected to get through their absentee votes by Wednesday. Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson predicted her state would be done counting by Friday, and similarly, Pennsylvania Secretary of state Kathy Boockvar said the "overwhelming majority of ballots" in her state would be counted "within a few days."

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/04/93113...rough-the-week

User Tag List