Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1301 Red Dot Recommendations.

Site Supporter
    Not for the 1301, but I just ordered the Holosun HS 510C Circle/Dot RDS and the Scalarworks RMR SYNC Mount for my Benelli M2. I think the 65 MOA Ring and Dot will be just the thing for a shotgun. I'll post more once I have a chance to test it out.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    Not for the 1301, but I just ordered the Holosun HS 510C Circle/Dot RDS and the Scalarworks RMR SYNC Mount for my Benelli M2. I think the 65 MOA Ring and Dot will be just the thing for a shotgun. I'll post more once I have a chance to test it out.
    Just a heads up I trusted Brownells answers to people who asked about the HS 510C when Brownells told them that the sight also fit an RMR footprint. It does not have an RMR footprint as is common with many Holosun sights. I have a Trijicon RMR on order to go with the Scalarworks SYNC Mount. Just an FYI to everyone.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe.

Quote Originally Posted by LHS View Post
    Same on one of my 870s. I actually rather like the old 4MOA dot on the gauge, compared to the more modern 2MOA dots.

Agreed, The older 4MOA H-1 is the real sweet spot, I think. The dot is a very useful size for fast yet accurate acquisition, and you can find them relatively cheap in used but very good condition on various EE's.

I think I have four of them on different shotguns. Two 870's, a 1301 and a 590A1. Like all the Aimpoint products I own, I have never had any issues.

User Tag List