Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: The Ruger Revolver Wishlist

Site Supporter
    I really wish Ruger would bring back the model 96 lever action in .22LR with a 16” threaded barrel. It would be a great suppressor host. The was the easy wish. Now for the hard- how about a 77/45 ACP? 16” threaded barrel? Using 1911 magazines; a modern delisle carbine that actually works. With today’s political climate it’s not that crazy.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Since we're talking carbines, I'd be in for a PCC that didn't have a self-taking-down barrel. Which means, apparently, a non-take-down version. Would have bought a couple years ago if it existed.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Since we're talking carbines, I'd be in for a PCC that didn't have a self-taking-down barrel. Which means, apparently, a non-take-down version. Would have bought a couple years ago if it existed.
    Same here. Ruger PCC seems to be the best available at a reasonable price, except for that silly "feature".

Quote Originally Posted by Tod-13 View Post
    Same here. Ruger PCC seems to be the best available at a reasonable price, except for that silly "feature".
    I’ve provided feedback to that effect several times now.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I've been saying from the beginning I'd prefer a non-takedown PCC. Especially one with an A-TM stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Now that I think about it they made it lower profile on my Vaq, too. I remember my early 80s Super Blackhawk had the huge banner on the side, it was horrid.
    It used to be a thing to file all that junk off on the single action revolvers. There isnt a practical way to do it on the DAs I dont think. Theres not room to use the tools and blend and spread out the edges with the lug below and rib above, but on an SA, its relatively simple to make it disappear and look good.
    “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Ruger Redhawk, of course! Big, masssive and reliable! Built to last forever...

Well since we’re getting in to long guns in a revolver forum:
    Bring back the DeerSlayer.
    Bring back the #3.
    A Mini-14 that doesn’t suck.

Quote Originally Posted by jtcarm View Post
    Bring back the #3.
    Yes, yes, and yes. For that last one I'd like a safety that doesn't force me to violate one of the fundamental rules of gun safety and for it to take AR15 mags. A man can dream...
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by jtcarm View Post
    Bring back the #3.
    After all that, tubular magazine on the first, do a Mini-Garand with eight round enblocs.

User Tag List