Thread: 1301 Tactical LE version help

1301 Tactical LE version help

Got a brand new 1301 Tactical LE and I love it. However, I cannot remove rounds from the tube unless I cycle the action.

If I pull back the slide just far enough to eject the round from the barrel, flip the gun over and depress the lifter there is nothing to press to eject a round. There is NO button anywhere to depress.

Thoughts????
    DON'T PISS OFF OLD PEOPLE. THE OLDER WE GET THE LESS "LIFE IN PRISON' IS A DETERENT.

Quote Originally Posted by nraforlife View Post
    Got a brand new 1301 Tactical LE and I love it. However, I cannot remove rounds from the tube unless I cycle the action.

If I pull back the slide just far enough to eject the round from the barrel, flip the gun over and depress the lifter there is nothing to press to eject a round. There is NO button anywhere to depress.

Thoughts????
    This guy shows it quick and dirty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgCKkoN_mWg

If you have the V2 you must lift up the on the front of the bolt release to eject the shells.
    I find this to be awkward enough that I usually just reach inside and manually depress the shell catch with my finger tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    This guy shows it quick and dirty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgCKkoN_mWg
    Thanks. I have the newer style release so this doesn't work.
    DON'T PISS OFF OLD PEOPLE. THE OLDER WE GET THE LESS "LIFE IN PRISON' IS A DETERENT.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    If you have the V2 you must lift up the on the front of the bolt release to eject the shells.
    I find this to be awkward enough that I usually just reach inside and manually depress the shell catch with my finger tip.

Thanks, one would think that Beretta would have that in their manual.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    BINGO. Works like a champ. Thanks. Need newer Youtube videos.

ROFLMAO

Is this what is considered Beretta Customer Support? Their response to the issue I posted.

Hello
    Thank you for contacting Beretta Customer Support.

Based upon what you have told us, we believe that it would be best if one
    of our factory-trained technicians diagnosed your firearm.

Please send your firearm to our Accokeek Service Center for evaluation and
    repair. Send your firearm to:

Now I responded back to Beretta Customer Support with some displeasure with their response and told them how to fix and suggested that they update their manual.
    Last edited by nraforlife; 11-04-2020 at 07:01 PM.

User Tag List