Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Election Week Violence

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    If Trump wins, the left is gonna go insane.
    Name:  exc.jpg
Views: 595
Size:  11.8 KB
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Site Supporter
    We are on tactical alert for a couple weeks after election day. No leave, no headaches, long workdays...cause the peaceful transfer of power, oops, the accepting of poll results,damn. STFD and STFU.

Why does the left get the benefit of the doubt involving the transfer of power, when they are the ones causing violence after during and after elections...

pat

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Name:  exc.jpg
Views: 595
Size:  11.8 KB
    Unless of course the populace is finished with minority rule and secede, making this the last election.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Unless of course the populace is finished with minority rule and secede, making this the last election.

-All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    Why laugh? How long do you think they will stay?

Site Supporter
    Received a notice from my office building in downtown Houston that they are expecting problems, have increased security, and to plan on working from home this coming week if at all possible.

I predict a major trouble if DJT wins and nothing (immediate) if he loses. Only one side has shown a willingness to go destroy things when they don’t get what they want.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    We are on tactical alert for a couple weeks after election day. No leave, no headaches, long workdays...cause the peaceful transfer of power, oops, the accepting of poll results,damn. STFD and STFU.

Why does the left get the benefit of the doubt involving the transfer of power, when they are the ones causing violence after during and after elections...

pat

I somehow got the day after the election off. My request was not to avoid any insanity, but to either enjoy victory or sulk in defeat. Meaning use food to deal with either emotion.

The anarchists will riot no matter who wins.

There will be violence.

There's nothing civil about this war.

That's horrible! I can't believe all of those MAGA people surrounded a federal courthouse and tried to burn people alive inside, then assaulted a bunch of officers and burned down a bunch of businesses and the local police precinct. Someone should really consider prosecuting them for terrorizing the community.

User Tag List