Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Election Week Violence

Election Week Violence

Is there any legitimate concern for election week mass unrest or violence? I would certainly not be surprised if the usual suspects, e.g. Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, Chicago, etc. see some modest amount of localized rioting /looting, but what about on a broader countrywide scale?

Are any of our law enforcement members here receiving briefs regarding this subject?

For my part, I am simply making what I feel is a prudent accommodation and making sure my larder is fully stocked and gas tanks filled so that no unnecessary trips will need to be made during this time. Thoughts?

If Trump wins, the left is gonna go insane.
    #RESIST

Doesn't matter who wins. The insurrectionists among us will take any opportunity to cause trouble.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Site Supporter

Election Week Violence

At least some of these reports are intended to make Republicans afraid to vote in person.

If Trump wins, particularly if he wins the electoral college without winning he popular vote, Trump Derangement Syndrome will be widespread.

If Trump loses, expect the Democrats to make little or no effort hold Antifa accountable for anything they may do. They will be quite happy to have people silencing their opposition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    At least some of these reports are intended to make Republicans afraid to vote in person.

If Trump wins, particularly if he wins the electoral college without winning he popular vote, Trump Derangement Syndrome will be widespread.

If Trump loses, expect the Democrats to make little or no effort hold Antifa accountable for anything they may do. They will be quite happy to have people silencing their opposition.

Every Republican that I know has either already voted or intends to vote on Tuesday. Wild horses couldn’t keep them from the polls.

We don't have "early voting" in Alabama and you must show cause to get an absentee ballot. I think Covid Fear was grounds, though. I will be there Tuesday.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Wife and I submitted our ballots by mail about a week and a half ago and the website the state has to check whether your ballot has been received doesn't show a record of either of them yet, but someone my wife knows who submitted theirs more like a month ago said it took a week and a half to show a status change then, so...?

There's nothing civil about this war.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    I expect the "progressive" shock troops will misbehave. National guards have been activated in a number of states and businesses in cities are boarding up preparing for the worst.

May the terrorists be prosecuted like the vermin they are.

Last edited by TCinVA; 10-31-2020 at 11:03 AM.
    3/15/2016

User Tag List