Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shootrite chopper

So it’s “just” a worked-over M10? I dig the work and even kind of like the tiger stripe.

Obviously, I don’t have one but am interested. Seems the number of reputable wheelgun ‘smiths is only shrinking.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

The one I tried had impressive workmanship and a VERY sweet action, 100% ignition with Magnum primers. Tiger McKee is one of The Good Guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Mas View Post
    The one I tried had impressive workmanship and a VERY sweet action, 100% ignition with Magnum primers. Tiger McKee is one of The Good Guys.
    Well that’s about the best endorsement one can ask for; thanks, Mas!

Those look awesome, but I am not a fan of the "look" that the guy who made the video used. I think they would look awesome done as a Pinto.

Mother of God.

Yet one more thing I didn’t know I needed until I saw it.

I love seeing a reputable new wheelie smith emerge onto the scene; the last decade has not been kind to the numbers of solid wheelgun magicians we can rely on to tune our tools.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    Not a fan of "colored" guns, other than blue steel and case coloring...but that's pretty old school. It does appear the guy knows his way around a revolver. We'll probably need more of those as restrictions on capacity gets worse.

Dave

I woke up this morning thinking about this thread. Don’t get me wrong: P-F is absolutely my favorite forum, but…

That’s not typical. Especially not before coffee.

I think I need to shoot McKee an email.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    I woke up this morning thinking about this thread. Don’t get me wrong: P-F is absolutely my favorite forum, but….
    I think lecherous day dreams about tuned-up K frames is a perfectly normal side effect of P-F.

If Mr. McKee should disclose a pricing sheet I’d appreciate a share.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWTO View Post
    I think lecherous day dreams about tuned-up K frames is a perfectly normal side effect of P-F.

If Mr. McKee should disclose a pricing sheet I’d appreciate a share.
    I googled his name and nothing comes up indicating a price sheet. It seems he does this as a side hustle in addition to his training business and prices them individually.

User Tag List