Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Bobulinski interview on Tucker...

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    If you have original hard copies, they never go anywhere. They are scanned onto an air-gapped machine that has never been connected to any network and has no radios installed. Once scanned, the resulting files can be moved to multiple external hard drives. Those hard drives can then be connected to any PC and copies sent by email, loaded onto FTP sites, etc. The original hard copies stay in a safe with round-the-clock security and are not released to any third-party that does not have a subpoena.

The fact that anyone believes there was a need for any hard copies to be sent via courier beggars the mind. The fact that the documents have not been released suggests they never existed.
    That's right up there with my dog ate my homework.

I know those documents exist, all they have to do is find them now. Somehow I think they will reappear before the election along with more laptops.
    Last edited by Borderland; 10-29-2020 at 06:46 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    That's right up there with my dog ate my homework.

I know those documents exist, all they have to do is find them now. Somehow I think they will reappear before the election along with more laptops.
    They’ve already been found.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/ups-fo...s-lost-package

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Maybe another Carlson special edition you think?

Now the story is a flash drive somehow got out of the package and was recovered in a UPS Store location. So many questions spring to mind. What business the size of Fox uses the UPS Store? UPS does not deliver packages every day? Why not a more modern approach? I guess services like DropBox or Microsoft's SharePoint could not be used. Or even an FTP site.

The good news is that the existence of a flash drive means the loss is and was meaningless unless one believes copies were never made. And if copies were made, why the furor over a lost UPS package? Ratings? Delay the inevitable?

Looks to me like some plain old ordinary theft at UPS.

But I don't find a story about a crooked politician in D.C. that's been scamming taxpayers for 47 years hard to believe at all.

It doesn't matter anyway, American voters are suckers if they elect Biden. He'll never finish a full term and is physically unqualified for the job.

Him collecting a few more bucks from the Chinese on his way out won't be no big deal after all.....

He won't be the biggest thief ever to enter the Whitehouse, just maybe the dumbest.

Site Supporter
    Apparently the flash drive was copied before it was sent.

Long before I knew who DocGKR was, I used RBCD ammo in my Kel-Tec P-32. Almost invariably, the packages, which were sent by UPS, would come ripped open, with a couple of boxes of ammo missing.

Perhaps the timing of the shipment did not allow for waiting for the scheduled pickup?

The story is weird, but perhaps not that weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    The story is weird, but perhaps not that weird.
    Where Tucker f'd up was in failing to mention whether there was a copy. Leaving that question hanging like a season ending episode of "Dallas" makes him look like The Enquirer. I was never a fan of his. I watched occasionally because, for whatever reason, Fox put him in that time slot. His pedantic laughs and snide remarks are little more than childish theater. I'd rather watch HGTV. The TB interview was, I thought, legit. This cliffhanger about stolen documents casts a shadow over it, related or not.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

I once appeared on Fox Business for a five minute segment. They sent a Town Car to my home an hour outside of NYC and drove me directly to the studio, where a page delivered me directly to the waiting room and an associate producer sat in the room with me the whole time. They did that for a no-name guest for a segment few people ever saw on a secondary channel but they sent the smoking gun evidence against a presidential candidate via UPS the week before an election? The Fox news staff in LA that was in possession of the documents couldn't like, you know, report on such damning evidence given that we're a week away from the election? Couldn't drop box the most pressing evidence directly to NY?

It's not even good trolling. At least now that it's been recovered, we'll see breaking news with irrefutable proof any second.

This is starting to look a lot like the 2016 democrats Steele Dossier except the FBI isn't falling for it this time.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    This is starting to look a lot like the 2016 democrats Steele Dossier except the FBI isn't falling for it this time.
    Except these "documents" can be verified. The senders and recipients of the emails have confirmed they are real.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

User Tag List