Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bobulinski interview on Tucker...

This is what it's like to have a Party owned media, ignoring anything damaging to the Party. Imagine if this was the Trump family.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post

And the MSM is ignoring it for Political purposes because Orange Man Bad.

How pathetic.
    I think you mean corrupt.

Site Supporter
    This story has been reported on Newsmax (generally conservative but gets a lot of material from Associated Press) and the Washington Times (conservative).

The local Pittsburgh press is burying anything that could harm Burisma Biden. We have now had 2 nights of riots by over a thousand people in Philadelphia, and surprisingly little appears in the local news. In a non-election year this would be front page news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    This story has been reported on Newsmax (generally conservative but gets a lot of material from Associated Press) and the Washington Times (conservative).

The local Pittsburgh press is burying anything that could harm Burisma Biden. We have now had 2 nights of riots by over a thousand people in Philadelphia, and surprisingly little appears in the local news. In a non-election year this would be front page news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Name:  iowahawk_journalism_10-11-17-1-800x375.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  23.9 KB
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Just a reminder for all those that find Bobulinski credible. Many here also thought that Christine Blasey Ford sounded credible in her testimony to the senate.

It doesn't mean that Bobulinski is lying, it doesn't mean that the story shouldn't be covered or talked about, it just means that such things should be taken with a large grain of salt until the assertions can confirmed.

Personally, I think that what he alleges fits quite well for any politician and his/her family that have been in DC for a long time but I'll wait for more definitive confirmation before being convinced.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Just a reminder for all those that find Bobulinski credible. Many here also thought that Christine Blasey Ford sounded credible in her testimony to the senate.

It doesn't mean that Bobulinski is lying, it doesn't mean that the story shouldn't be covered or talked about, it just means that such things should be taken with a large grain of salt until the assertions can confirmed.

Personally, I think that what he alleges fits quite well for any politician and his/her family that have been in DC for a long time but I'll wait for more definitive confirmation before being convinced.
    The big difference is that some of what Bobulinski has to say is corroborated by emails, text messages, and suspicious activity reports from banks to the Treasury Department.

The big difference is that some of what Bobulinski has to say is corroborated by emails, text messages, and suspicious activity reports from banks to the Treasury Department.
    Sure, and I'd like to get more of that.

I'm just saying that judging the credibility of someone from a televised interview is fraught with dangers.

Site Supporter
    And FISA warrants, voice recordings, air, hotel and restaurant bills, ......... etc.

Blasey Ford did get help from Swetnick, Avenatti and a HS yearbook with some puke and fart references though. So there's that.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

The other difference is the disparity in MSM coverage in terms of tenor of the narrative and widespread coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgentFix View Post
    Credible, believable. Will make no difference. Won't appear in any major news source outside Fox.
    Even Fox knows there's nothing to see here. That's why Carlson got the latrine detail. Anything creditable that could be substantiated would have been reported by someone else on Fox as an actual news story and not a piece by a political commentator.

Rudy is the guy that's pedaling this laptop story. Here he is on a Fox interview. He lost it.

https://www.aol.com/article/entertai...Ygo1dyuSraS-am
    Last edited by Borderland; 10-28-2020 at 11:44 AM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

User Tag List