Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bobulinski interview on Tucker...

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    I fail to see how that is more newsworthy than Hunter and his dad, or are you offering this up as an example of the reprehensible double standard the media is using to scuttle anything negative about Biden?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

He's too far gone on the TDS REEEEEE to be able to think.

By the end of the year he'll be posting about how gun bans are a great thing.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    That the Biden family is corrupt, and being used as bagmen for Old Joe is not a new story, in the same way that Weinstein wasn't really a new story or shocking revelation.
    It's been an open secret for decades.
    Yes. Weinstein (and Cosby, and Lauer, and Rose, and others) were and are despicable, and what they did and got away with for a long time reflects many failures in themselves and the companies that employed and perhaps protected them. But they were not holding or running for any elected office, and while they were abusive, intimidating and violent to their victims they were not (as far as has been reported) selling out their country.

So now Tucker Carlson is claiming that the only hard copy of documents that would prove former VP Biden was peddling influence was stolen while being moved via courier.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/tucker...ents-disappear

"So on Monday of this week we received a, from a source, a collection of confidential documents related to the Biden family," Carlson said.

"We believe those documents are authentic, they're real, and they're damning."

Carlson went on to say that he and his executive producer were in Los Angeles when they received the damning documents.

"So we texted a producer in New York and we asked them to send those documents to us, in L.A., and he did that. So Monday afternoon of this week he shipped those documents overnight to California with a large national carrier," he continued.

"But the Biden documents never arrived in Los Angeles. Tuesday morning we received word from the shipping company that our package had been opened, and the contents were missing," he said.

"The documents had disappeared," Carlson said.

Carlson said that the company took the matter very seriously and interviewed all their employees who would have handled the package on its way to Los Angeles. The company found that the package had been opened along the way and the contents taken, but they did not discover who could have done the deed.

"They went far and beyond, but they found nothing," Carlson said.
    Nothing in that story makes any sense. Why would a physical hard copy need to be shipped from NY to LA? No one in NY could touch them because the host and EP were in LA? Why would a copy not have been made and that sent? If it was that important, why a third-party courier? Buy a freaking plane ticket and see them for yourself.

Not that I held Tucker Carlson up as any sort of trusty newsperson, but he has now sunk below NBC News reporting on GM trucks on the credibility scale.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    So now Tucker Carlson is claiming that the only hard copy of documents that would prove former VP Biden was peddling influence was stolen while being moved via courier.

Nothing in that story makes any sense. Why would a physical hard copy need to be shipped from NY to LA? No one in NY could touch them because the host and EP were in LA? Why would a copy not have been made and that sent? If it was that important, why a third-party courier? Buy a freaking plane ticket and see them for yourself.

Not that I held Tucker Carlson up as any sort of trusty newsperson, but he has now sunk below NBC News reporting on GM trucks on the credibility scale.
    I watched that report last night. He never mentioned whether any copies existed. All that was said was that the package was opened and the contents gone. The "Are there copies?" question was ignored like a stinky turd in a reststop toilet.

Huge damage to his credibility.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

If they do have copies (which anyone with more than 2 brain cells to rub together would’ve made copies before sending them out) do you think they’d want it out as public knowledge before reviewing them? Wouldn’t want those copies disappearing too.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    If they do have copies (which anyone with more than 2 brain cells to rub together would’ve made copies before sending them out) do you think they’d want it out as public knowledge before reviewing them? Wouldn’t want those copies disappearing too.
    If you have original hard copies, they never go anywhere. They are scanned onto an air-gapped machine that has never been connected to any network and has no radios installed. Once scanned, the resulting files can be moved to multiple external hard drives. Those hard drives can then be connected to any PC and copies sent by email, loaded onto FTP sites, etc. The original hard copies stay in a safe with round-the-clock security and are not released to any third-party that does not have a subpoena.

The fact that anyone believes there was a need for any hard copies to be sent via courier beggars the mind. The fact that the documents have not been released suggests they never existed.

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post

My eyebrows hurt after watching his broadcast last night. He has done himself no favors lately in my household. On top of which how he (deftly) tries to conflate what someone said, (whom he supports), with evidence and the facts. It gets a bit old and wearisome.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Bub seemed quite credible. With that being said, I would think there has to be a Kryptonite factor about him as he seemed to be quite cozy with the Bidon's? I wouldnt put it past that group to go full plant to have it revealed as a Russian op as its mission goal! But for me, I heard with my own ears Hunter say he got the jobs because of his dad and I heard Joe say he got the prosecutor fired. That is hard to ignore!

Quote Originally Posted by shane45 View Post
    Bub seemed quite credible. With that being said, I would think there has to be a Kryptonite factor about him as he seemed to be quite cozy with the Bidon's? I wouldnt put it past that group to go full plant to have it revealed as a Russian op as its mission goal! But for me, I heard with my own ears Hunter say he got the jobs because of his dad and I heard Joe say he got the prosecutor fired. That is hard to ignore!
    Well except one of the criticisms at the time was the Ukrainian prosecutor was slow walking investigations of companies including Burisma and multiple countries were looking to get him fired for corruption and shake downs. That doesn't mean Hunter Biden didn't get special favors or play on his dad's position but the firing of the prosecutor was likely not part of that. I went to find a contemporaneous article at Business Insider about the firing but apparently am at my free article view for the month limit...

User Tag List