Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bobulinski interview on Tucker...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    This is starting to look a lot like the 2016 democrats Steele Dossier except the FBI isn't falling for it this time.
    You really believe the FBI fell for it last time?

Come on man!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    You really believe the FBI fell for it last time?

Come on man!
    Last time the brass was complicit.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    This is starting to look a lot like the 2016 democrats Steele Dossier except the FBI isn't manufacturing it this time.
    A more accurate description of what happened.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

A question about the FBI this time. Barr is Trumps appointee. So is Wray. I thought all of the FBI and DOJ were purged at the top levels, am I wrong?

Are they waiting post election to indict Hunter? So far all I've heard is another FBI cover up to explain no indictment. Seems unlikely to me.

I could be wrong, of course, but it's going to be extremely hard to impeach Biden after the election considering there will probably be a dem congress. If they don't act within the next few days it's all a big nothing burger and a yuge fail for Trump and Giuliani's efforts to discredit the Joe Biden crime family.

Another possible explanation is that the FBI isn't playing whack-a-mole anymore and they're betting Trump won't be around next year to purge his latest appointees. Seems like a safe bet to me if you happen to be a career employee. 50/50 anyway.

And what about Giuliani? Maybe the FBI has the goods on him also. Maybe when they indict Hunter, Rudy goes down with him. No pardon for him if Trump loses.

That wraps up my conspiracy theory for this week. Y'all have a good weekend.
    Last edited by Borderland; 10-30-2020 at 12:41 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Democratic Congressman Rho Khanna sends email of support to Bobulinski, says he’s no Russian hack/agent.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...tisan-hack-cla
    #RESIST

User Tag List