Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bobulinski interview on Tucker...

Bobulinski interview on Tucker...

Curious, if you actually saw Bobulinski’s interview on Tucker tonight what you? Believable? Make any difference?
    I will predict that the MSN will try to ignore it, down the rabbit hole...

Site Supporter
    A

bsolutely credible, in my estimation. To much offhand details, to much supporting datum.

8,000+ waiting to see it on YouTube. Premier in 5 min.

Site Supporter
    Credible.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    That.was.nuts!

Credible, believable. Will make no difference. Won't appear in any major news source outside Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgentFix View Post
    Credible, believable. Will make no difference. Won't appear in any major news source outside Fox.
    My wife just lost her shit over this. She's currently pouring herself a drink. Funny considering that she was a never Trumper in 2016. She's PISSED this is getting buried. Me? I'm too cynical to get wound up anymore and that's sad.

Trump unabashedly wears his off-putting qualities on the outside for all the world to see, with any (and I think there are some) redeeming qualities buried underneath. In this regard he is his own worst enemy and if he loses the election, will be the reason why.

Like all good politicians/liars/scumbags learn to do, Biden carefully conceals his vile nature. If anyone catches a glimpse of it, he denies it (the plausible deniability trick). At his core, he is the epitome of the rot that infects the DC ruling class. In this regard, he is far more dangerous than Trump could ever be.

Unshakable TDS and the resultant loss of critical thinking may very well be our undoing.

I found the interview 100% believable, supported by personal testimony, easily verifiable events, contemporaneous details, and backed up by the availability of hundreds of text messages, emails and WhatsApp chats.

And the MSM is ignoring it for Political purposes because Orange Man Bad.

How pathetic.

That the Biden family is corrupt, and being used as bagmen for Old Joe is not a new story, in the same way that Weinstein wasn't really a new story or shocking revelation.
    It's been an open secret for decades.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List