Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jews for Trump (and convoy) attacked?? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron View Post
    A sentiment that struck me about Trump was: "It's not so much that the left really hates Trump; it really hates you, and Trump is in the way."
    That's a good sound bite but.... Jews aren't being attacked in NYC. If it had been a Yom Kippur celebration no protestors would have materialized.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BWT View Post
    General rule of thumb committing violence against others always makes you the bad guy - IMHO.

That’s where equal or greater violence is used to cut that crap off.

That’s sad regardless.

I talked with a friend of mine that’s a huge liberal for 40 minutes on a call while on a walk with my son. We’re bringing them dinner tomorrow. I don’t agree with his beliefs, I understand some of what he’s saying, but clearly we’re opposites.

That IMHO is one of the most refreshing thing I’ve seen in all this - people buying firearms in droves from both sides of the aisle at least here. I’m glad to see it TBH - as I don’t view it as a partisan issue but a civil right. It keeps crap like old guys being beat up (didn’t watch the video - don’t care to) from being intimidated in self-expression.

ETA: My friend’s also no longer a Christian and follows Jewish customs and ironically has a degree in theology from a private Christian college. We disagree, but still I love the guy and I’ll gladly cancel his vote out next week.
    That's a lot to unpack. SC is a friendly place.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    That's a lot to unpack. SC is a friendly place.
    He’s from California. A guy I work that I’m super close with is also liberal. I just don’t make it a talking point with the co-worker. The friend? We’ve had our issues over the years, but I mean... I value our friendship - I was his best man in his wedding. Some of the guys I did Jiu-Jitsu with were very liberal.

I think quite honestly, politics is what you make it. I value those people and some of them we can see past that - if I don’t think they can then I just don’t bring it up. My step moms that way and she’s from CT. So, I just don’t discuss it with her. I invited her shooting many times and she expressed no interest.

Which might be a poor reflection on me or them? I’m not sure.
    God Bless,

Brandon

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    ... Jews aren't being attacked in NYC. If it had been a Yom Kippur celebration no protestors would have materialized.
    They are not protestors, they are thugs.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Carter View Post
    They are not protestors, they are thugs.
    Call them what you want. If they get arrested and convicted they're criminals. I've got no problem with that.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    Jew hatred is a pretty good barometer of how bad a group is. After the Jews, you’re probably next.

If nothing else vote against this kind of evil. Biden is not a Jew hater, but it’s his side that will increase this kind of behavior.

Leftist pogroms to come?

This is what the left is, was, and always will be

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by cheby View Post
    This is what the left is, was, and always will be

I’m not a liberal, never was, never will be. Still, I wish the liberals would take back the Democratic Party.

Today, MLK would be a right wing extremist:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/colle...ation-sessions

Wouldn't that be considered a hate crime?

User Tag List