Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jews for Trump (and convoy) attacked?? WTF?

Jews for Trump (and convoy) attacked?? WTF?

Yeah, they went there... Perhaps we should attack all three people at the Biden rallies.

You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Site Supporter
    Let's make this clear: Attacking protesters that you don't agree with is not counter protesting.

What would happen if a mob flooded a MSM room (I couldn't use "news" room because they don't report the news) and beat the hell out of them for the bias they are spouting. Would they be protestors or counter protestors?
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I could have sworn we already had a thread on this but I'm not finding it. Oh well, carry on.

Side note: The violence directed at Trump supporters is a big push for me to vote for Trump. Same reason I decided to go to Paris after the terrorist attacks. No logic involved, just an emotional "fuck you, you can't intimidate people to NOT do this."
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

That was a sweet ankle kick on the sissy running away after hitting someone from behind. I hope he lost some teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Carter View Post
    Let's make this clear: Attacking protesters that you don't agree with is not counter protesting.

What would happen if a mob flooded a MSM room (I couldn't use "news" room because they don't report the news) and beat the hell out of them for the bias they are spouting. Would they be protestors or counter protestors?
    "Protest" wouldn't enter into the discussion. They'd call them "Trump supporters committing felonious assault." Even if they were Bernie Bros.... and even if no actual attack took place and if it were a legitimate protest of their lying-assed propaganda.

It'd be declared 'hate speech' regardless.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Site Supporter
    General rule of thumb committing violence against others always makes you the bad guy - IMHO.

That’s where equal or greater violence is used to cut that crap off.

That’s sad regardless.

I talked with a friend of mine that’s a huge liberal for 40 minutes on a call while on a walk with my son. We’re bringing them dinner tomorrow. I don’t agree with his beliefs, I understand some of what he’s saying, but clearly we’re opposites.

That IMHO is one of the most refreshing thing I’ve seen in all this - people buying firearms in droves from both sides of the aisle at least here. I’m glad to see it TBH - as I don’t view it as a partisan issue but a civil right. It keeps crap like old guys being beat up (didn’t watch the video - don’t care to) from being intimidated in self-expression.

ETA: My friend’s also no longer a Christian and follows Jewish customs and ironically has a degree in theology from a private Christian college. We disagree, but still I love the guy and I’ll gladly cancel his vote out next week.
    God Bless,

Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I could have sworn we already had a thread on this but I'm not finding it. Oh well, carry on.

Side note: The violence directed at Trump supporters is a big push for me to vote for Trump. Same reason I decided to go to Paris after the terrorist attacks. No logic involved, just an emotional "fuck you, you can't intimidate people to NOT do this."
    That might've been on that "other" forum

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    That might've been on that "other" forum
    Other then to peruse the classifieds on occasion, I'm not there any longer. When the forum allowed posts advocating 'race wars' and the like to stand, I knew it was time for me to move on. I like CM a ton, I'm really impressed with him as a human being both online and in person, and don't blame him for how he as to moderate the place but it's just not somewhere I belong any longer.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Jews attacked in NYC? The Trump hatred must be strong. Over 1 million Jews reside in NYC.

Next we'll see the Italians and Irish for Trump attacked in NYC.

In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post

A sentiment that struck me about Trump was: "It's not so much that the left really hates Trump; it really hates you, and Trump is in the way."
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

User Tag List