Thread: S&W 325 Thunder Ranch w X300

Site Supporter

S&W 325 Thunder Ranch w X300

I am not having any luck locating a holster for a S&W 325 Thunder Ranch with a surefire X300 mounted. Any suggestions?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    I am not having any luck locating a holster for a S&W 325 Thunder Ranch with a surefire X300 mounted. Any suggestions?
    Have you talked with anyone about a custom holster?

I'd run it by Dale Fricke, he just might be able to do it.

Site Supporter
    I emailed Fricke. He does not have a s&w 325 mold. Any forum members local to Fricke with a 325? I will see if I can ship mine to him. Anybody now of a source for a dummy gun 325? I emailed Duncan about a dummy gun
    Last edited by Poconnor; 11-09-2020 at 07:20 PM.

If you have a local firearms forum, it may be worthwhile to see if you have a local Kydex/Boltaron molder with whom you could meet.
    Well, you may be a man. You may be a leprechaun. Only one thing’s for sure… you’re in the wrong basement.

Site Supporter
    JRV- good idea. I will do that. I am also going to email Rusty Sherrick and Erik Little about leather holsters. Now that you mentioned it I do recall a local guy that made nylon holsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    I emailed Fricke. He does not have a s&w 325 mold. Any forum members local to Fricke with a 325? I will see if I can ship mine to him. Anybody now of a source for a dummy gun 325? I emailed Duncan about a dummy gun
    I know of no source, I looked far and wide for a dummy gun similar to a 329PD, all I've found are partial lug N-frame models.
    I know Mernickle uses a full lug 629 mold to make 329 leather.

Good luck.

Site Supporter
    I know my 1911 Rail guns with a surefire X300 and my Glock 9s with aX300 are more practical but I’m retired and I’m fine with revolvers.

Site Supporter
    Fricke said I could ship my 325 to him but I found a local kydex bender that I am going to try. I will update as I learn more. The 325 feels so good without the rail and light that I thought of just ordering a Milt Sparks holster for it and forgoing the light.
    Name:  B17F3217-CF6C-4A2D-B305-04904CC41015.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  103.2 KB

Did you ask Dark Star/JM Custom/ Tenicor/ Keepers?
    #RESIST

User Tag List