Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: #revolvermasterrace

  1. #1
    Site Supporter 03RN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    New Hampshire

    #revolvermasterrace

    I really do love this gun. It's compact, light enough to lounge around with, freakishly accurate, and just fits in with my lifestyle.

    Name:  20201027_120052.jpg
Views: 972
Size:  53.9 KB

  2. #2
    Site Supporter 03RN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Name:  20201027_133153_HDR.jpg
Views: 969
Size:  107.1 KB

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    I really do love this gun. It's compact, light enough to lounge around with, freakishly accurate, and just fits in with my lifestyle.

    Name:  20201027_120052.jpg
Views: 972
Size:  53.9 KB
    What is it? I watched the video but couldn't tell

  4. #4
    Site Supporter 03RN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by 4given View Post
    What is it? I watched the video but couldn't tell
    Just me doing drills
    Name:  20201027_120936_HDR.jpg
Views: 740
Size:  93.9 KB
    Last edited by 03RN; 10-29-2020 at 03:03 PM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Just me doing drills
    \

    I mean what hangun is it you are using.

  6. #6
    Site Supporter 03RN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by 4given View Post
    \

    I mean what hangun is it you are using.
    M66-8

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    M66-8
    3" BBL?

    Oh I see the picture now! Nice pistol. 2.75"? My M66-2 is 4" with a square butt. Not as handy a carry gun as yours

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Site Supporter 03RN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by 4given View Post
    3" BBL?

    Oh I see the picture now! Nice pistol. 2.75"? My M66-2 is 4" with a square butt. Not as handy a carry gun as yours
    Yeah, 2.75"

  10. #10
    Site Supporter 03RN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Weren't you talking about getting a revolver?

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •