Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Winter Supplies re Covid

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I guess I better do an inventory and make a Costco run. Stock market is starting to show a covid related retreat today. That worries me a bit. Not because I'm worried about my investments but because another round of covid is going to cause a great deal of suffering for everyone.
    Well, it's retreating (once again) from at or near all-time highs, so a pullback is not unexpected. Plus, in addition to Covid, you have the riots mostly peaceful reparations illegal appropriation of goods in Philadelphia, the election and economic uncertainty all weighing on public sentiment at the same time.

I see no need to make any changes to investments, but I am expecting my order of household goods, to help weather shortages, to be delivered today.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

The wife has been purchasing a package of TP every time we go to Costco. Hopefully she will not notice if I start trading for SPP with it. We have been keeping the shelves full; between inflation, shortages, and turbulence, throw in some covid worries on top of that. Amazon delivering Blue Buffalo kibble for the dog after they rationed it last time (June- 2 bag limit) we are keeping 5X bags in the pantry. Regardless of the election outcome we are doubtful things are returning to a more calm environment anytime soon.

User Tag List