Thread: Safariland metal split 6

Safariland metal split 6

Have you tried the other Safariland metal non split holders?
    Pacem in corde meo, Mors de guns

Quote Originally Posted by medic15al View Post
    Have you tried the other Safariland metal non split holders?
    Yup, i use one flipped around iwb at 12oclock. Just ordered 3 more for next months match.

Good deal! I used them in lieu of standard pouches with my Comp loaders when I had to be on a revolver only post. Quicker out with proper finger position from the get go rather than fighting with a flap and digging it out then repositioning your fingers under stress.

Why are Comp II's not compatible with this? I don't much about Safariland products.

Split-Six style places the speedloader on the edge of the belt, with 3 rounds behind the belt and three in front with the bottom of the loader resting on edge of the belt.

The release for the Comp- loader series is the bottom of the speedloader contacting the cylinder. So, the split-six could inadvertently activate the loader dumping the rounds out.

The HKS style the knob activates it, no worries using this loader in a split six.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    CopQuest has the leather Split-6 speedloader cases. I ordered two and they arrived last week.

Shipping wasn't exactly the fastest, but so far, I like them. They're nicer to carry than the metal gizmos.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List