Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: If lawn signs are an indication....

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    That looks like a highline crew's handy work.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

In Raleigh people tell me you can't leave the signs out, they'll disappear at night or things like this will happen to them. Attachment 62334

Quote Originally Posted by pooty View Post
    In Raleigh people tell me you can't leave the signs out, they'll disappear at night or things like this will happen to them. Attachment 62334
    I’d be so tempted to bear spray anyone who entered my property to vandalize... which I’m sure would land me in the can, not them.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I’d be so tempted to bear spray anyone who entered my property to vandalize... which I’m sure would land me in the can, not them.
    Too bad it's a November election, rather than a June one.
    Coating the miscreants with honey and staking them to an anthill would be so much more effective, at that time of year.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

I dont live in the bible belt or a particularly religious area. I'd say 1/3 of the campaign signs locally say "Jesus 2020". Given the other choices I'd say god help us, individually and as a Country.

Site Supporter
    I counted yard signs on my way home from work yesterday:

Biden: 10
    Warren: 2
    Trump: 0
    BLM sign: 2
    Thin Blue Line Flag: 1

My commute is about 25 miles and mostly through rural areas with a suburb thrown in at either end. The vast majority of these yard signs are next to residential driveways along country roads (only the BLM signs were in town). Granted, this is just outside of Portland, OR, but it seems as though the urban/rural voting divide is non-existent this close to the city.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven_Sicks_Two View Post
    I counted yard signs on my way home from work yesterday:

Biden: 10
    Warren: 2
    Trump: 0
    BLM sign: 2
    Thin Blue Line Flag: 1

My commute is about 25 miles and mostly through rural areas with a suburb thrown in at either end. The vast majority of these yard signs are next to residential driveways along country roads (only the BLM signs were in town). Granted, this is just outside of Portland, OR, but it seems as though the urban/rural voting divide is non-existent this close to the city.
    There are a few places where I would not display a Trump sign due to almost certain leftist wrath. Greater PDX is one of those places.

Will be interesting to see the precinct by precinct tallys after election day.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

While walking the dog this morning I noticed that almost all of the Trump yard signs are missing.
    It used to be 3/8 D/R with about a dozen American flags (which I see as support for Rs) and now it is 3/2 with those 2 being new ones that I hadn't seen before.
    Sad.

Mine was stolen. Now I’m just loading mags.

User Tag List