Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If lawn signs are an indication....

Travelling back and forth to my daughters new place takes me through a more "affluent" neighborhood. The blue collar homes leading up to and after said hood is all Trump signs. There is one big one after that says "Farmers for Trump". The really expensive homes are all Biden except for a few that have non-partisan signage like "Be patriotic and vote".

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Trump signs outnumbered Biden 10:1 here, for a while. Now the numbers are even.

But no one has stolen construction equipment to run over signs: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ns/6041381002/ In other words, it goes both ways, and any sign is an invitation for meatheads.

In my entire life I've only had one campaign sign in my yard, and that was for an issue that directly affected safety forces. I don't like any person enough to campaign for them.
    I saw that in another news source, and stealing construction equipment definitely takes meathead to a new level.

However, never in my life have I seen the level of harassment from any side of a political contest as I have seen from the left directed towards the right. There have always been minor issues like sign theft, but vandalism and cruelty to animals is unique to this election. While there may be some isolated incidents of Biden supporters getting harassed, it is nothing like we see against Trump supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Holiday Inn Welcomes the National Touring Company of The Wiz and The Biden Campaign (Featuring Obama)
    Puppet show
    Spinal Tap
    Biden/Harris

My only concern is the cities: there’s a shit ton of people without lawns to put signs on that still vote.

We shall see... just maybe not on the 4th, 5th or 6th...

We are house shopping and traveling all across Northern Florida from Pensacola to east of Tallahassee getting into a lot of towns and cities, probably count all the Joe signs we have seen on one hand and that includes Tallahassee. One thing we have seen a lot of are Trump supporters coming together at busy intersections with open space in a show of support, homemade banners and signs. Two weekends ago we went to St.Marks, enroute at one intersection had to be 100 people standing on the corner waving Trump signs, giving a friendly horn beep (quick double) caused them to cheer and wave banners. Not sure if there was more to it but the SD had several vehicles on opposite corner from the supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by SD View Post
    We are house shopping and traveling all across Northern Florida from Pensacola to east of Tallahassee getting into a lot of towns and cities, probably count all the Joe signs we have seen on one hand and that includes Tallahassee. One thing we have seen a lot of are Trump supporters coming together at busy intersections with open space in a show of support, homemade banners and signs. Two weekends ago we went to St.Marks, enroute at one intersection had to be 100 people standing on the corner waving Trump signs, giving a friendly horn beep (quick double) caused them to cheer and wave banners. Not sure if there was more to it but the SD had several vehicles on opposite corner from the supporters.
    We've seen a lot of that, and similar in proximity to the Villages. Lots of golf cart parades, boat parades, and large Trump flags on the back of trucks.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

In my neck of the woods (rural West TN), I have seen a grand total of 2 Biden signs, 3 if you could the big road sign across from the "dollar store".

Demographically, the county that I work in is about 40% white. Most of the conversations that I overhear that are politically related are pro-Trump.

Biden doesn't seem to be generating much enthusiasm here. Not compared to Obama and not even Hillary. Bernie had more support in the primaries here than Biden has in the general, if you go by road signs and bumper stickers.

Yes, I was excited to swim with the dolphins forgot to mention the Trump boating regatta @ Shell Island on 9/5, lots & lots of boats with Trump flags.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    We've seen a lot of that, and similar in proximity to the Villages. Lots of golf cart parades, boat parades, and large Trump flags on the back of trucks.

Name:  1D8C799C-CA1E-40D1-A352-D141E9E3FB14.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  13.4 KB

Someone hung this between two hillsides. Its 40’ off the ground above a State highway. A standard bucket truck couldnt reach it so a truck with more reach had to be dispatched. It was reported by some elected offical who is not a Trump supporter. The State is looking for the culprits to give them the bill. 😂😎
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

I have been very disheartened in Johnson County, KS (affluent and historically moderate to conservative), not just by the absolute dominance of Bid3n but by the come-along signs from the TERRIBLE FUCKING PEOPLE associated with the D3mocratic party in Kansas. He will coattail some real shitbirds into power here, and it's to our detriment in the extreme.

I've noted that most of the anti-shitbird TV ads I've seen have emphasized gun control. I hope that plays here.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Name:  1D8C799C-CA1E-40D1-A352-D141E9E3FB14.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  13.4 KB

Someone hung this between two hillsides. Its 40’ off the ground above a State highway. A standard bucket truck couldnt reach it so a truck with more reach had to be dispatched. It was reported by some elected offical who is not a Trump supporter. The State is looking for the culprits to give them the bill. 😂😎

Even if the left wins this election, I will be proud of many Americans.

Yes many are voting for a horrible cause, and many are too self important to vote. Both will be guilty of harming the best country to ever exist.

Yet many Americans have fought the good fight against evil and the road to totalitarianism. It’s at the very least inspiring.

The guys that did this understand the stakes and have an amazing sense of humor.

User Tag List