Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do if new administration does AWB

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    Somewhere I have an article downloaded about the scant moments of real communication that takes place during daily parent and child interactions. It was posed in terms of the Russian slang term for "soul talk" and the lack thereof in modern parenting.
    It's a big reason I routinely take my son hiking. Things come out on the trail when there are fewer distractions and conversation in the main entertainment.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Take a boat ride?
    Super convenient that I live on a river...
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    Forewarned is forearmed. Take a look at this weeks TIME Magazine which is devoted to "The Great Reset." Kind of an amalgamation of the way of the Chinese Communist Party, UN Agenda 21 and 2030, and some tech folks that made theirs and know exactly how you should live.

TIME: The Great Reset

ON TOPIC: I've never felt under-armed with a six-shooter and a pump gun. I hope that we've got a court who will rule properly on our 2nd Amendment rights, but I'm skeptical about the future due to who controls the education of our young.
    What really pisses me off about TIME is that I have a multi-year subscription because my wife thought I still liked that magazine. I could handle their slight left, but since they veered hard left they pretty much go out of the mailbox into the recycle bin.

Prior to TIME, I was a U.S. News and World Report subscriber, in my view their print edition was pretty middle of the road - which is what I want.

Now I look at Real Clear Politics and Allside links. I really prefer magazines, though.

Site Supporter
    I will obey the law. I have heard people whom I considered intelligent bray like jackasses when they correlated mask requirements with violations of liberty. Posturing about masks is one thing. Publicly flaunting gun laws and being charged with one or more felonies is another. One conviction would torpedo gun rights, result in loss of employment, and tattoo a big L on the forehead. Too, jail employees would view these patriots as just other assholes to process. And remember this. Your court appointed lawyer ain't your friend. Here they are paid per guilty plea agreement. I wrote the grant.

I’ll just leave this here...for education purposes of course

Last edited by MSparks909; 10-28-2020 at 08:33 AM.
    Shoot more, post less...

Site Supporter
    Says they will never find it. I think if the forces of Mordor come to your house, knowing you might have guns hidden in the house or on the land, they will find those canisters in a very short time.

My second thought was that this will be trove for archeology graduate students in a few hundred years (assuming we still have such). Dissertation topics such as: Primitive Weapon Caches in the old United States of America.

Metal detectors are cool. As a numismatist, they find caches of coins and other cool artifacts all the time. It's a risk for collectors as sometimes a rare coin is not so rare, when a jug of 1000 of them is found.

I heard from a trainer in New Yawk that shotgun class bookings got real active in the wake of their last gun rights putsch. I'd imagine much the same.

Personally, it's one reason the only GLOCK I kept was a 27 for being likely deemed kosher. Already carry wheelguns so no plans for change to my carry set-up. And I've prioritized scattergun over carbine thanks to the Two Weeks/Months/Quarters/Years to Slow the Spread, anyway. It may be a pump but meets the spirit of two blasts in the air, Jill.

If we want predictions, I imagine a bit goes back to the Crime Bill. The Short & Weak and God's own 45 ACP regain some popularity, 380 ACP gets more popular, particularly midsizes the likes of SCCY and Shield EZ, single-stack midsize pistols get more popular, 357 Sig might get more respect as the capacity differential with Parabellum is excised. Semi-autoand pump shotguns regain some glory. Ruger makes bank with Marlin and Henry has a MacDuckian gold coin pool installed in the administrative offices. Henry then releases a loading gate 41 Rem. Mag. and brass receiver single-shot in same which I buy with the money made selling all my AR crap during the run-up to the ban. RNC softballs to spite the armed other team protestors and rioters. Supreme Court punts and restores partial rights while I regret nothing with my shiny brass magnums.

I live in Pennsylvania, and long gun sales between individuals do not require a background check. We don’t have a firearms registry. I sold a 1950’s revolver to a guy with a C&R license not too long ago, and wasn’t quite sure about the legality. I called the local ATF office, and discussed it with a supervisor. He said that, “nobody really knows you own that gun”, and that I had done my due diligence. Several posts in this thread expressEd a notion that some agency has a list of firearms, and that agency will be knocking on doors to collect firearms. Do you people live in states that have a registry of all firearms? I know that some states do, but the majority don’t.

While I own lever action rifles, I only own one AR style rifle (it’s still unfired!). I own many handguns, but only 10% have a capacity greater than 10 rounds. I generally carry a J frame, or a Sig P365. My prior comments were a response to the OP question, and based on my principles regarding liberty. My unwillingness to comply with a radical left agenda really won’t have any impact on my daily life, because I really don’t have any “assault weapons”. A slippery slope will quickly follow any AWB, and that’s where the real problems lie for me. AOC and most/all other Democrats proudly proclaim it’s a woman’s right to participate in 600,000 abortions each year, but five more rounds in a firearm will be the end of mankind. Let’s be honest here, and accept the fact that AWB politicians really don’t want ANY firearms ownership. Hell, they don’t want the police to have firearms!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Says they will never find it. I think if the forces of Mordor come to your house, knowing you might have guns hidden in the house or on the land, they will find those canisters in a very short time.

My second thought was that this will be trove for archeology graduate students in a few hundred years (assuming we still have such). Dissertation topics such as: Primitive Weapon Caches in the old United States of America.

Metal detectors are cool. As a numismatist, they find caches of coins and other cool artifacts all the time. It's a risk for collectors as sometimes a rare coin is not so rare, when a jug of 1000 of them is found.
    ...Which is why you don’t bury them on your land or hide them in your house. Big brain moves. Burying them is just *an* option. A tragic boating accident where they all end up “overboard” is another. I’m glad the majority of you are law abiding folks, but the Feds aren’t taking my shit. Period.
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    ...Which is why you don’t bury them on your land or hide them in your house. Big brain moves. Burying them is just *an* option. A tragic boating accident where they all end up “overboard” is another. I’m glad the majority of you are law abiding folks, but the Feds aren’t taking my shit. Period.
    Gosh,

I was hunting wolves in the mountains and left mine leaning up against a tree somewhere on this map:

User Tag List