Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do if new administration does AWB

Put my Mini 14 back in its wood stock? Only have one handgun that holds more than 10 rounds, and when I carry, I always carry a spare mag anyway. In the meantime, why sweat what hasn't happened yet? Later.

Dave

Site Supporter
    That's the old 'hide' the guns strategy. They are useless while the law is in force and a risk if discovered. Like when your Ex wants more money and you balk.

The other question is substitute firearms to use.

No good answers - again, SCOTUS will save us! Maybe.

The bans might take out the Mini-14s. The smarter antigun folks have noticed their use in rampages and are after them also. Same with the PCC semis. Australia might be the model. Double barrel Biden is their God.

Given the supposed compliance figures, there will be hidden guns and mags but as I said, functionally useless except in TEOTWAWKI.

I would again, add my displeasure with Roberts - who could have taken the 10 cases and ended our national nightmare. If you are an one issue person, despite his other 'conservative' points, he is an abject failure.
    Last edited by Glenn E. Meyer; 10-26-2020 at 10:12 AM.

I’ve thought about this. I’d look at converting them to straight pull manual.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    I'll keep shooting my Glock 26 and 870P. I'll also shoot my TC Encore more. I haven't shot it since 2005!

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I’ve thought about this. I’d look at converting them to straight pull manual.
    I've got several buddies in California using these:

https://kalikey.com/

It seems like the least bad way to convert to bolt action, as a charging handle / bcg swap is all that is required for semi-auto.

What will you do if new administration does AWB

For those that have advocated or considered burying/hiding them (not necessarily stated here already but seems to be a trend), why? To be used during some later time of revolution against an oppressive government? I’m thinking that if there was ever going to be a revolt, it’ll have far more momentum right now than nine years down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would follow in the footsteps of our brethren at Lexington and Concord. The fear of future prosecution does not live in my heart, nor my mind. The police can’t control a relatively small handful of Antifa anarchists, so how would “The Government” confiscate our weapons? It hasn’t worked in the People’s Republics of New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and other “restricted” states. These restrictions only work if you voluntary surrender your God-given rights as a man (first), and a citizen of the United States (close second).

Da Nang Dick Blumenthal today warmed of “consequences” if ACB is confirmed. I’m issuing my warning of consequences right here, right now. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
    Last edited by FrankB; 10-26-2020 at 03:54 PM.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    For those that have advocated or considered burying/hiding them (not necessarily stated here already but seems to be a trend), why? To be used during some later time of revolution against an oppressive government? I’m thinking that if there was ever going to be a revolt, it’ll have far more momentum right now than nine years down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So much truth here!

By passing an Australia style law, the anti-gun/Constitution faction has called our bluff. If we go to ground then what good will it do? If we aren’t willing to stand up for our gun rights then how the hell can we expect our descendants to whom who we pass our hidden guns, to take it and rise up? They will have far less appreciation and understanding of the right. Might as well trade them in for whatever tax payer debt dollars the .gov is willing to give you in exchange.

I am NOT advocating violence here. If everyone simply refused to comply and continued to use it then would they arrest us all? Seems where I am in Kalifornia, the “undocumented” simply go about their day knowing there is simply too many of them to all get caught. Mass civil disobedience has worked before and that is why I can enjoy beer today.

My optimistic belief is that Biden’s hopes will fall short and we will get an enhanced version of the 1994 AWB similar to what we have in Kali.

As an aside, I can’t believe we have people on this forum willing to accept this in exchange for getting rid of “Orange Man”.

Best option here is to NEVER VOTE FOR A POLITICIAN WHO HAS SUCH POLICY AS A MAJOR PART OF THEIR CAMPAIGN!
    Last edited by Suvorov; 10-26-2020 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Content and syntax

Site Supporter
    Easy - sanctuary cities - precedent already set by the Progressives. Make sure to elect 2A Sheriffs.

Site Supporter
    I know. I’m not a fan of Trumps manner. But I can’t explain to people who it’s like they can’t stand the bedside manner of the only heart surgeon in the hospital. “Eh, let the chiropractor give my double bypass a shot - I’d rather bleed out and leave my family broke and in shambles”.
    God Bless,

Brandon

User Tag List