Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Stupid, Stupid Wantsies

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    I keep telling myself "I do not need, I do not want. I do not need, I do not want. I do not need, I do not want." So far it's working. So far...

BM-59 7.62 NATO/.308 Caliber Mag Fed Semi-Auto Rifle W/ New Barrel, CNC Billet Cut All Steel Gen II Receivers, Bi-Pod & Service Grade Stock, by J.R.A.

No, it's not a "real" BM-59. It's a parts kit bitser with new US made parts but it still whispers to my inner Cold War battle rifle dork.
    I've had two parts kits and two donor m1 garand receivers sitting in the back of the shop for a while waiting for a trip up the road to James River... Need to get them done at some point.
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

This seems reasonable if someone is looking for a .243: Custom CZ M70 Mauser, 26"243 Win,Double set triggers,EXC
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

User Tag List