Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Wing Claw 2.5 for P30

  1. #1
    Site Supporter Sauer Koch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    New Orleans

    Wing Claw 2.5 for P30

    This holster has the most perfect fit Iíve come across. Currently clawless, as I carry it at 4:00. Highly recommended!

    Name:  F4B5FABF-895F-4A3F-B06A-5D7DAEE243DD.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  47.3 KB

  2. #2
    Site Supporter Balisong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Arizona
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauer Koch View Post
    This holster has the most perfect fit Iíve come across. Currently clawless, as I carry it at 4:00. Highly recommended!

    Name:  F4B5FABF-895F-4A3F-B06A-5D7DAEE243DD.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  47.3 KB
    I JUST got home from the range where I was shooting my P30S from a 2.5! I agree, the fit is amazing, has the most perfect "clack" into the holster, smooth draw. Now if it could just help me shoot better.....

  3. #3
    ...it tolls for thee blues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mtns
    Now it's gonna go to his head and make him think he's the next big thing in holsters...
    "Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." - Sun Tzu // "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

  4. #4
    Member Tony Mayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Reno, Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Now it's gonna go to his head and make him think he's the next big thing in holsters...
    Ha....doubtful!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

  5. #5
    Member Tony Mayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Reno, Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    I JUST got home from the range where I was shooting my P30S from a 2.5! I agree, the fit is amazing, has the most perfect "clack" into the holster, smooth draw. Now if it could just help me shoot better.....
    Thanks, glad you like them!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

  6. #6
    Member Tony Mayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Reno, Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauer Koch View Post
    This holster has the most perfect fit Iíve come across. Currently clawless, as I carry it at 4:00. Highly recommended!

    Name:  F4B5FABF-895F-4A3F-B06A-5D7DAEE243DD.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  47.3 KB
    Thanks for the business! Happy it's working for you!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    California
    I have multiple Wing Claw 2.0 and 2.5 holsters. Love 'em.

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •