Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Jeff Quinn of Gun Blast

RIP Jeff Quinn of Gun Blast

I met Jeff a few years back at an event at Gunsite. He was witty and charming.

Rest easy, sir....

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

That's unfortunate. His brother had said on the Youtube channel that he was having health issues about a year ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Oh man. He was in many ways the best of the bunch out of the Youtube entertainment reviewers. I never heard anyone say a bad thing about the fellow, to boot. Sad news.

Terrible news. He seemed like a great guy and I really enjoyed his reviews. I especially enjoyed his Show Show coverage every year.

Site Supporter
    I read and watched his stuff back in the day --probably before he was on youtube. Or before I watched youtube.

Seemed like a really good guy, with just a good, old-fashion enthusiasm for firearms.

RIP.

I've been a subscriber of his for a long time. He made good informative videos and he just seemed like a guy I'd like to have a beer with. Sad news.

Rest in peace.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Sad for his family and friends. I enjoyed watching his video reviews.

Sad to hear. I bet he had a bunch of really good stories that never got told.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

R.I.P. Quinn was up there with Stephen Camp for my introduction to staid internet gun writers. A lot has advanced from their influence but the simple yet reasonably thorough approach without gilding the lily is all too uncommon, these days.

Quinn in particular seemed to draw some ire from a handful of younger internet gunowners. That was something I never understood. The man had a dependable style and was a true innovator with a humble tone. Yet another part of the eccentric old internet gone.

User Tag List