Thread: PSA 570

#RESIST

This was teased during shot show, and I didn't think it was suppose to come to market for awhile.

Palmetto seems to be really racing to expand and bring up the quality and quantity of options at the bottom of the market.

This could be pretty cool, I have always liked building things up around a frame instead of discarding a bunch of crap, because I never sell/discard the stuff, so I would rather have not bought it. Hell, I even did the same thing with a bicycle for the same reasons.

I am interested in the price point, and it might be too soon to just assume that it will be cheap because it is PSA just because their ARs are. If you can buy the thing for the same/less amount as you would have spent to do an equivalent M590, and gain all of the flexibility in the process, then it will give me the wants. If it ends up costing as much as an A300, maybe not so much. It will still be cool, just not as.

Also, there has been recent negative feedback from credible forum members regarding current Mossberg production, but I just bought two of them and have been happy. They were predictably ($385...) rough as a cobb out of the box, but they are smoothing out nicely. I would expect if you were issued one and sent out on patrol it would not be a good thing, but getting some cycles on them has been helping. I am trying to gain some lost pump gun mojo, so I set up a M500 (2 barrel set, 26"VR and 18" Bead) with the same SGA furniture as my M590 (that has an Aimpoint and Streamlight TL Racker) and am shooting skeet with it, so far twice (planned again for tomorrow), and one hundred reps a night (including safety on and off) have been smoothing things right out. PSA being PSA I would hope the price point stays in Mossberg range.
    Last edited by mmc45414; 04-30-2024 at 07:24 AM.

User Tag List