Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leftist Threats in NH

I guess as an Independent, I should be receiving threat letters from both sides.

I'm your huckleberry...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I guess as an Independent, I should be receiving threat letters from both sides.

I'm your huckleberry...
    My wife has been pushing to fly a Rainbow "Don't Tread on Me" flag next to my American one. But I convinced her that we'd get our house egged by literally everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    At least the news story was honest enough to say that this appears to be spoofing attempt. Does anyone seriously believe that such a threat would come from an email address that correctly identifies the sender?

It would not be the first time a leftist activist faked a crime against them to generate sympathy for their cause.
    Or Russian or North Korean or Iranian operatives who want to see us salivate like Pavlov's dog. According to some of the dems quoted in the article, they DO seem to think it actually came from the Proud Boys, or at least they WANT to think it did.

Americans would all do well to think a little more critically and stop seeing Antifa or Boogaloo Boys hiding under our beds.

That looks like an invitation to a Two Way Rifle Range.

Those rarely go as planned.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    In TX, voter registrations are published. I can download spreadsheets to see how all my neighbors are registered. And it works both ways.
    In NH the voter registration checklist for each town is available to anyone on request. No need for secret databases.

That’s one of the reasons a lot of folks, myself included, keep our status as “Undeclared.”
    Last edited by peterb; 10-21-2020 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Lara Logan Tweeted claiming there is a “Donald Trump Watch” website with a searchable database of trump campaign donors
    I suspect it's just a front end making queries to the Open Secrets Donor Lookup. Try typing in companies like Google, Twitter, Facebook etc in the employer field. Good times.

The wife was just reading about similar notes recieved in Florida via email and the ip addresses of the senders were foreign. I know its easy enough to make it appear that you are operating anywhere in the world but I'm more inclined to believe this is just pot stirring.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Wall Street Journal said someone leaked it is the Iranians sending at least some of the emails...
    Those scamps!

I appreciate them trolling this style versus a Hezbollah truck bomb. Actually pretty clever and geopolitically effective in a manner that doesn’t invite kinetic responses.

Quote Originally Posted by DrkBlue View Post
    Wall Street Journal said someone leaked it is the Iranians sending at least some of the emails...
    Those scamps!

I appreciate them trolling this style versus a Hezbollah truck bomb. Actually pretty clever and geopolitically effective in a manner that doesn’t invite kinetic responses.
    I worry this kind of thing is all American needs to get pushed at this point. We're all at each others' throats.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by snow white View Post
    The wife was just reading about similar notes recieved in Florida via email and the ip addresses of the senders were foreign. I know its easy enough to make it appear that you are operating anywhere in the world but I'm more inclined to believe this is just pot stirring.
    Anyone with any sense doing dirt on the internet uses a VPN which spoofs their location. I’d cheap and Easy.

User Tag List