Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leftist Threats in NH

Sniveling cowards that scurry from the light of day. Not particularly credible, either. (Not to imply that such shitheels aren't out there.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

The town referenced is next to the one I live in, so definitely "in my neck of the woods." I would like to believe not-credible either, but unhinged nonetheless.

Crap - not far from me, either.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    A buddy sent this to me. He claims a friend in the Kansas City area received it but that is not verified. Seems to have the same wording.

Name:  CD8E4CDE-F713-4AC9-BEB8-F5F4A3155C4F.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  17.3 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    A buddy sent this to me. He claims a friend in the Kansas City area received it but that is not verified. Seems to have the same wording.

Name:  CD8E4CDE-F713-4AC9-BEB8-F5F4A3155C4F.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  17.3 KB
    Wow - that pretty much is the textbook definition of “Terroristic Threats.”

And a perfect example of how the radical left has become the Brownshirts of our era.

Site Supporter
    I just posted in the two week predictions thread about vandalism (broken car window at a house in another town) and lesser harassment (dumping trash by my Trump sign) happening locally.

Burisma Biden’s supporters are making Trump’s first debate performance look absolutely classy by comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

That is despicable.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    You can get latent finger prints off paper. It's possible with dust and then taping over it, but has to be done pretty quickly. Crime Lab can chemically do it for much older prints. I'd suggest if you get such a letter handle it as little as possible and call the non-emergency number for the police/sheriff of your jurisdiction.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Cowardly assholes.

I’m in NH too. And people think rural life is dull.....

But do they really have a database, or are they just using a spreadsheet?

Under NH law, deadly force is justified to defend against arson.

627:7 Use of Force in Defense of Premises. – A person in possession or control of premises or a person who is licensed or privileged to be thereon is justified in using non-deadly force upon another when and to the extent that he reasonably believes it necessary to prevent or terminate the commission of a criminal trespass by such other in or upon such premises, but he may use deadly force under such circumstances only in defense of a person as prescribed in RSA 627:4 or when he reasonably believes it necessary to prevent an attempt by the trespasser to commit arson.

User Tag List