View Poll Results: Who will win the 2020 Presidential election?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

105 73.43%
  • Biden

38 26.57%
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Two weeks out, Make your predictions now.

My crystal ball is broken.
    Tell me about the rabbits George. Of Mice and Men

Site Supporter
    Honest election equals a Trump victory. I’m not optimistic about an honest election.

If the media was only 65% anti Trump he would win in a landslide. It’s almost miracle level amazing that Republicans win in non pure red states. The left has the media, the colleges, the entertainment world and the morals that allow them to be the fascist they want to be.* Imagine if coverage was close to fair how well Republicans would do.

*Not all who vote left are fascist are even want that. Many are ignorant and many are clueless about what makes America special. The party they are supporting however is a totalitarian party that only limits its action by its ability to do said action.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post

A significant percentage of mail-in ballots provides a significant opportunity for game playing. I am particularly suspicious because the push for mail-in balloting was happening at the same time that the state was 1) requiring nursing homes to accept patients with COVID even when other options were known, driving up death rates ....
    ...while the health secretary removed its own mother form a nursing home.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Site Supporter
    More recently, the older paperless machines were replaced by new machines which read paper ballots filled out by the voter. The voter walks in, fills out the paper ballot, and then walks over to insert it into the machine. The voter knows right then and there that their vote was counted, and how they voted. The existence of the paper ballots makes monkey business much more difficult. At least in my county, Republicans have been performing better in elections with the new system.
    We switched to this system last year (or was it 2 years ago?). I always thought that the impossible-to-audit-without-a-paper-trail system was ripe for massive fraud. I was happy to see the new system.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    I dearly hope I'm wrong, but I fully expect Biden to win. However, I don't have to strain to imagine hard core Trump supporters lying to pollsters.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Biden > Trump > House elects Jorgensen after long stalemate

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    I dearly hope I'm wrong, but I fully expect Biden to win. However, I don't have to strain to imagine hard core Trump supporters lying to pollsters.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
    I don't think they are lying. They just don't participate. 80% of Republicans refuse to answer. A lot of those who do, are anti- Trump Republicans. That's the challenge for the pollsters these days, even for the honest ones. It is unknown if that is enough to make the difference though.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    Biden > Trump > House elects Jorgensen after long stalemate
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

The latest IBD/TIPP poll shows Biden’s lead narrowing to about 3%.
    This. Mr. Trump being anywhere close to Mr. Biden despite four years of Homeric effort by the Left and the media indicates a pretty lost cause.

Unrest will follow. All hands should stand by to repel boarders.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    This. Mr. Trump being anywhere close to Mr. Biden despite four years of Homeric effort by the Left and the media indicates a pretty lost cause.

Unrest will follow. All hands should stand by to repel boarders.

Okie John
    I hope they'll be handing out cutlasses. (And not someone's father's Oldsmobile.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List