View Poll Results: Who will win the 2020 Presidential election?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

105 73.43%
  • Biden

38 26.57%
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Two weeks out, Make your predictions now.

Site Supporter
    Flames of insanity. TDS rhetoric.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I'm always a pessimist, I expect Biden and a painful process
    The nice thing about being a pessimist is you are either right or pleasantly surprised.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I'm always a pessimist, I expect Biden and a painful process
    I am not a pessimist--more of a realist. And unfortunately, I think you're going to be right, LL.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Site Supporter
    The latest IBD/TIPP poll shows Biden’s lead narrowing to about 3%. The Hunter emails are clearly having an effect.

There are no doubt people who are afraid to say they support Trump, and no doubt this has affected the polling.

The huge volume of mail-in voting and now a 4-4 decision of the US Supreme Court allowing Pennsylvania to count ballots received up to 3 days after the election unless clearly postmarked later presents numerous opportunities for fraud. We are going to see Broward County 2000 in many locations with Democratic election judges.

Trump is winning? Look, here is another box of ballots to count, and they are all for Biden. That postmark looks unclear. A vote for Trump? Definitely mailed after Election Day. A vote for Biden? Too unclear, so we will have to count it.

The new “hanging chad” will be the envelope postmark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

I predict Trump leading on election night, but no clear winner in the end as some states will not want to end their counts until they have achieved the desired results.
    A couple of weeks of "we have found yet another box of ballots", who strangely enough, tip it to Biden.
    Ends up at the Supreme Court, and Chief Justice Roberts side with the Dems. Because they will find a way to keep ACB off the Court until the election is officially over.
    The opposition learned a lot from Bush v. Gore, they will not make the same mistakes.

And the MSM will be in lockstep with the Left's narrative, as they already are now
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Student
    I'm still able to buy a box of nine far below what I predicted for election day, so I'm going to quit while I'm still behind.

I am a pessimist myself and it's hard to believe that all the polls are wrong... However... it is a well known phenomenon that one of the consequences of destruction of the institutions is the feedback is not working anymore. That's why all the revolutions happens unexpectedly. What looked like very stable just a year ago collapsed literally overnight and nobody expected it. Today, over 70% of Americans don't believe the major mass media vs 30% 20 years ago. Mass media is one of the institution that is completely destroyed and replaced by propaganda Soviet style. Its obvious that Trump ( Actually any Republican) is not running against Biden or a Democrat. He is running against mass media. I am afraid the polls are broken as well. It's hard to say to what degree though.
    Below is an interesting article on this topic. It's difficult to do the polling when " People being shamed for their opinion, people losing their jobs"

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...rump-is-ahead/

if 2020 has taught us anything, it's that whatever you may, in your wildest imagination, anticipate, it's still going to be something different.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    I'm going to say, Trump. I'm not as confident as I was last time at this point but that is my call.

It's going to be very close and he probably will not win the popular vote and it will more than likely be weeks before we know for sure.
    Name:  22528345_382314128855309_385152244189747961_n.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  53.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    I'm going to say, Trump. I'm not as confident as I was last time at this point but that is my call.

It's going to be very close and he probably will not win the popular vote and it will more than likely be weeks before we know for sure.
    Im going to say Trump too. In the first election I couldnt say all the time I was 100% confident Trump would win but I felt pretty strongly he would. I think a lot of the Trump people are quite this time as opposed to the first election. I also know there are a lot of people who are completely turned off by the riots mayhem and intimidation tactics. I expect record number of Dems have switched parties exactly because of the current tactics. I know a bunch crossed the party line last time.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

User Tag List