View Poll Results: Who will win the 2020 Presidential election?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

105 73.43%
  • Biden

38 26.57%
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Two weeks out, Make your predictions now.

Right now I am trying to guess when we know the election's final results. Monday, 14-DEC, is when the electoral college votes, so we should know by then. That leaves almost six weeks of legal maneuvering and vote counting.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Not many Karens around.

Now we do have several Karens' grandma's. They tend to be clustered in relocation communities for NY/NJ folks. (Perhaps we should come up with a new name for them) But outside of those, it is red.
    I was surprised at the number of folks from NJ and the northeast at UNCW. I guess when Rutgers is ~$30k for in-state, paying ~$30K for out-of-state to live on the beach is a better plan. Lots and lots of Karen stories.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    I was surprised at the number of folks from NJ and the northeast at UNCW. I guess when Rutgers is ~$30k for in-state, paying ~$30K for out-of-state to live on the beach is a better plan. Lots and lots of Karen stories.
    We are becoming the new Florida!

Not many Karens around.

Now we do have several Karens' grandma's. They tend to be clustered in relocation communities for NY/NJ folks. (Perhaps we should come up with a new name for them) But outside of those, it is red.
    I know quite a few current and former NYers who are red meat eaters. Several around this area. Don't paint 'em all with the same broad brush.

My brother-in-law up in Howard Beach (NY) is a rabid Trump supporter. And don't even ask how he feels about de Blasio.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I know quite a few current and former NYers who are red meat eaters. Several around this area. Don't paint 'em all with the same broad brush.

My brother-in-law up in Howard Beach (NY) is a rabid Trump supporter. And don't even ask how he feels about de Blasio.
    Over the weekend, my sister invited me up for a visit. I told her to call me when they've restored freedom in NY. And when I can bring my gun.

Gov. Cuomo announces mandatory COVID-19 testing for out-of-state travelers

Most people who visit New York will have to quarantine for three days and then prove they are negative for COVID-19 before they are “free to go about their business,” Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Saturday.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post

True, true.

A local relocation community just had a referendum on changing their name. Some were unhappy with the word "Plantation " being part of the name.

Turns out enough conservatives showed up and voted the change down.

I'm sure some are conservative before they show up, and several change as they realize the benefits of being conservative(or the salt air changes them)

Over the weekend, my sister invited me up for a visit. I told her to call me when they've restored freedom in NY. And when I can bring my gun.

Yeah, if it weren't for LEOSA allowing me to carry up there, I'd go up even less than I do now...which is once every few years.

Cuomo can stick it where the sun don't shine.

I flew in to Boston Logan yesterday and had to go through a line of screeners there enforcing testing and quarantine for people arriving from IL. When I told them I was going to be in MA for 45 minutes (just long enough to escape home to NH) the screener had the balls to ask for proof of NH residency. I told them to bite my ass and walked away.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

True, true.

A local relocation community just had a referendum on changing their name. Some were unhappy with the word "Plantation " being part of the name.

Turns out enough conservatives showed up and voted the change down.

I'm sure some are conservative before they show up, and several change as they realize the benefits of being conservative(or the salt air changes them)
    Did you see the snowflakes are trying to make RI drop “plantation” from the legal name of the state?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Did you see the snowflakes are trying to make RI drop “plantation” from the legal name of the state?
    I guess they don't cotton to the idea.

User Tag List