View Poll Results: Who will win the 2020 Presidential election?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

105 73.43%
  • Biden

38 26.57%
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Two weeks out, Make your predictions now.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    I think this will be the most likely outcome.
    As do I, One thing people need to remember, is that polls are designed to change opinions.. And, in that sense they’re nothing more than a propaganda tool.. In 2016, at this point, the polls were saying that the chances of the Hilldog winning were over 90%, and, I’d guess the Hilldog, believing her own bullshit, was busy picking out new curtains for the Oval Office, and hiring an interior decorator to do over the White House.. I think the same thing is happening again..

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    According to Rasmussen, Trump now has the support of 30% of black voters.
    I know cops tend to run more conservative then the general population, and I also know that I avoid politics at work whenever possible. Another sergeant, who is black, gave me a rather lengthy diatribe on why Trump is good for black people, how he was breaking down racial barriers way before he was POTUS, how he was buddies with people now calling him racist, etc. and why I should vote for him.

My neighborhood has a huge refugee population from Asia. I don't know that they can vote, I don't think most have been here long enough to be citizens yet, but zero have any political signage. The sole mixed family (black and white) has a Trump sign. Almost all the other houses are retiree whites, and there's one Biden sign among that crowd.

So while I'm certainly not in any position to really know, casual observation of my locale (which is a heavily Republican area anyway) seems to go along with that.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

I know you can’t rely on the enthusiasm factor

But it looks like Trump has Jerusalem and its 0 electoral votes locked up. This is pretty unbelievable.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1322683947667566604?s=21

The Pittsburgh Post Gazette endorses Trump.

I'm not sure what effect this could have but it is an area important for anyone who wants to win Pennsylvania.

The man and the record

“This newspaper has not supported a Republican for president since 1972. But we believe Mr. Trump, for all his faults, is the better choice this year. We respect and understand those who feel otherwise. We wish that we could be more enthusiastic and we hope the president can become more dignified and statesmanlike. "
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

I'm wondering if it's going to take a while to figure out who the actual winner is.

Not because of the reported, always talked about, potential lawsuits.

NC is a close one, and our absentee ballots can still be counted if they arrive up to November 6th. Not sure what the other states rules are regarding that.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    I'm wondering if it's going to take a while to figure out who the actual winner is.

Not because of the reported, always talked about, potential lawsuits.

NC is a close one, and our absentee ballots can still be counted if they arrive up to November 6th. Not sure what the other states rules are regarding that.
    If either candidate has more than half the electoral vote without NC, then NC wouldn't matter.

Same with any other state.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    The Pittsburgh Post Gazette endorses Trump.

I'm not sure what effect this could have but it is an area important for anyone who wants to win Pennsylvania.

The man and the record

“This newspaper has not supported a Republican for president since 1972. But we believe Mr. Trump, for all his faults, is the better choice this year. We respect and understand those who feel otherwise. We wish that we could be more enthusiastic and we hope the president can become more dignified and statesmanlike. "
    I am shocked, and very pleasantly surprised.

Trump losing the popular vote, like he did in 2016, is a foregone conclusion. Winning the electoral college is still very much in play.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MK11 View Post
    Trump losing the popular vote, like he did in 2016, is a foregone conclusion. Winning the electoral college is still very much in play.
    Trump will win the popular vote by several million. #betonit
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MK11 View Post
    I do not believe there are any foregone conclusions in this race. There are at least 3 good reasons not to believe the polls:

1) Many Trump supporters are afraid of saying they are Trump supporters, fearing everything from vandalism of their houses and cars to damaging of their businesses with negative reviews.

2) Different polls are coming out the same day with vastly different results.

3) Most of the polls are being conducted by the same media organizations toat magnify Trump's shortcomings while doing everything they can to cover up or explain away Biden's shortcomings.

Having said that, Trump losing the popular vote while winning the electoral college would not surprise me.

User Tag List