View Poll Results: Who will win the 2020 Presidential election?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

105 73.43%
  • Biden

38 26.57%
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Two weeks out, Make your predictions now.

Site Supporter
    Rasmussen shows Burisma Biden up by 3%, but the latest Trafalgar Group polls in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Florida show Trump ahead. Trump may again win the electoral college without winning the popular vote.

That result will take Trump Derangement Syndrome to the next order of magnitude.

I really hope the Trump voters who are not saying they are Trump voters are significant, and believe they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Rasmussen shows Burisma Biden up by 3%, but the latest Trafalgar Group polls in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Florida show Trump ahead. Trump may again win the electoral college without winning the popular vote.

That result will take Trump Derangement Syndrome to the next order of magnitude.

I really hope the Trump voters who are not saying they are Trump voters are significant, and believe they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think this will be the most likely outcome.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    As much as I want Americans to be happy, those snowflake reaction videos are some real internet gems.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    As much as I want Americans to be happy, those snowflake reaction videos are some real internet gems.
    It's all fun and games until they start rioting and looting.

Quote Originally Posted by Seven_Sicks_Two View Post
    It's all fun and games until they start rioting and looting.
    Nature of the beast these days. The soft local gov gave them permission this summer.
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    The work boots will be fine. No one is going to take them.
    Timberlands and Carhart are fashion statements.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Student
    Name:  a0e.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  49.1 KB

Site Supporter
    Someone attempted to register recently deceased persons as Democrats in Broward County, FL. Some of you may recall that Broward County was one of three counties involved in the Gore/Lieberman / Sore/Loserman debacle in the 2000 election. In this case, however, they reported it to the states attorney's office.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flo...-2020-election

Site Supporter
    Voters in one county in my region have received mail-in ballots that were already filled out when they received them.

https://www.wtae.com/article/fayette...d-out/34527256

The lamestream media continues to repeat the mantra that there is no evidence that mail-in voting will lead to fraud or problems . . .

At this point, it’s pretty fair to say that everything coming from the Left is maneuvering. Getting everyone (MSM, Social Media, their voter base) to all chant the same thing is critical to their success. The Left has been setting this up perfectly, for months, using the polls to show big Biden leads, getting everyone to parrot and believe that voter fraud isn’t an issue, and get key states to use their Lefty AG’s and Governors to extend the period beyond Election Day that mail-in ballots can be counted.

It’s going to be a cluster fuck of epic proportions, the result of which will be the loss of faith in our election system, which could be the straw that breaks the camels back.

User Tag List