View Poll Results: Who will win the 2020 Presidential election?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

105 73.43%
  • Biden

38 26.57%
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Two weeks out, Make your predictions now.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I fear a blue wave followed by packing the court over time...

...and a long time before a Republican re-balance. Maybe too long.
    I suspect, if ever.
    Between adding PR and DC electoral votes, and more blue Senate seats, I question a return of a Republican majority two either chamber, or the "big" house.
    Oh, and let's not forget about mass amnesty.

But, here is what I can actually promise as 100% correct for Nov. 3.
    wvincent, on his first scheduled vacation day of the year, will be smoking a brisket, going to his polling location, (the unincorporated township of Wecota, SD, pop.1,886), returning home and having some range time, brisket, and last but not least, whiskey. Lots and lots of whiskey. The rest of Election Day is out of my hands.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    I suspect, if ever.
    Between adding PR and DC electoral votes, and more blue Senate seats, I question a return of a Republican majority two either chamber, or the "big" house.
    Oh, and let's not forget about mass amnesty.

But, here is what I can actually promise as 100% correct for Nov. 3.
    wvincent, on his first scheduled vacation day of the year, will be smoking a brisket, going to his polling location, (the unincorporated township of Wecota, SD, pop.1,886), returning home and having some range time, brisket, and last but not least, whiskey. Lots and lots of whiskey. The rest of Election Day is out of my hands.
    Ah, east river... one of my favorite areas in this whole country.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    According to Rasmussen, Trump now has the support of 30% of black voters.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/bla.../29/id/994379/

In my lifetime, I have never heard of a Republican presidential candidate getting more than 10% of these voters.

According to Dick Morris, this gives others "permission" to vote for Trump, for example, those who would avoid voting for him because of the false perception that Trump is racist.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    According to Rasmussen, Trump now has the support of 30% of black voters.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/bla.../29/id/994379/

In my lifetime, I have never heard of a Republican presidential candidate getting more than 10% of these voters.

According to Dick Morris, this gives others "permission" to vote for Trump, for example, those who would avoid voting for him because of the false perception that Trump is racist.
    If he gets 30% of the black vote then he wins without question.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I fear a blue wave followed by packing the court over time...

...and a long time before a Republican re-balance. Maybe too long.
    I'll never see it, I'm pretty sure of that.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    If he gets 30% of the black vote then he wins without question.
    Do black voters turn out in higher percentages than other demographics? Last stat I heard was that ~13% of the US population was black. 30% of 13% is 3.9%, which is not something I'd ordinarily put next to the words "without question." Is the black vote seen as the straw that broke the camel's back or something?

I've been saying this for weeks if not months now. I just don't think I have expressed this opinion of mine here.

Far too many folks are being influenced by the Polls and that is exactly the intent. People in general like to rally behind a winner. Discouraging Trump supporters by making them think Trump is too far behind to win may keep a few weak minded folks home. Perhaps change the vote of a few easily influenced mush brains. This is pure PSYOPs from the progressive cabal.

Think about the Left manipulating the election results in their favor. There already have been multiple cases of ballot harvesting, discarded ballots and operatives paying for votes. Are there bigger plans to assure the Left wins no matter how the votes fall? Well if so, one way to deflect some suspicion is to be able to claim "we were leading in the Polls by double digits". Come on man. Look where the Polls were. We won fair and square.

I could be dead wrong. However the level of enthusiasm for Trump far outweighs what there is for Sleepy Joe. We live in strange times so I'm cautiously optimistic Trump can win.

The best the Left could come up with. This multiple failure retread?

I bet, shit's gonna get lit as fuck come the night of 11/3 and day of 11/4.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    Do black voters turn out in higher percentages than other demographics? Last stat I heard was that ~13% of the US population was black. 30% of 13% is 3.9%, which is not something I'd ordinarily put next to the words "without question." Is the black vote seen as the straw that broke the camel's back or something?
    In 2016 Clinton got 91% of the black vote. That would not mean a 24% increase for Trump and if I'm doing my math right that would be about three and a half million vote flip.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    In 2016 Clinton got 91% of the black vote. That would not mean a 24% increase for Trump and if I'm doing my math right that would be about three and a half million vote flip.
    How many of those 3.5 million votes are in CA and other firmly blue strongholds? Those votes won't matter. The ones in battleground states might make a difference, though. Whatever the outcome, I'd sure like to be well into 2021 so we can be past this and into something resembling stability.

User Tag List