View Poll Results: Who will win the 2020 Presidential election?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

105 73.43%
  • Biden

38 26.57%
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Two weeks out, Make your predictions now.

Site Supporter
    Went out for a bike ride mid-afternoon, after it warmed up. Needed to burn off some energy.
    Made the mistake of riding past town hall. Early voting has ended, but, all the signage is still there.
    I spent the rest of the ride arguing politics with myself.

Can you guess how far town hall is from my house? Name:  LOL.gif
Views: 397
Size:  707 Bytes

Name:  Ride.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  37.3 KB
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    The Department of Justice is sending monitors to some battleground states, including Pennsylvania.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/bat.../02/id/994936/

This is a good thing, since Trafalgar Group thinks Trump will need to win by at least 5 points to overcome likely fraud.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/rob.../02/id/994838/

7 counties in PA, including mine, may not have results until Friday.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/pen.../02/id/994935/

Site Supporter
    So tomorrow, around 6 PM, we will start looking at the election results.

We'll be watching Pennsylvania closely, because I feel if Pennsylvania goes Trump, he will win.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Carter View Post
    So tomorrow, around 6 PM, we will start looking at the election results.

We'll be watching Pennsylvania closely, because I feel if Pennsylvania goes Trump, he will win.
    I hope you're feelings come true!!

I think this is only the beginning of the election. It's not going to be fully over for a while. If Biden wins, Trump's going to tie it up in the courts. If Trump wins, Biden and the Dems are going to push for election tampering. The question isn't who's going to win, but which fight is coming next.

Quote Originally Posted by BrassSlapper View Post
    I think this is only the beginning of the election. It's not going to be fully over for a while. If Biden wins, Trump's going to tie it up in the courts. If Trump wins, Biden and the Dems are going to push for election tampering. The question isn't who's going to win, but which fight is coming next.
    ...but on the bright side, they might finally concede the 2016 election while fighting the 2020 election. <shoulder shrug emoji here>

Trump for the win ..

Last edited by Robert Mitchum; 11-03-2020 at 01:42 AM.

Site Supporter
    Polls in my city opened at 6:00am. I got to the polling location by 6:05. There was already at a minimum of 500 people already in line. This is a city of 90,000 that has 9 polling locations.

I have been voting at here for 20 years and have never seen more than 50 people in line. Voter turnout is going to be huge, if this is any indication.

Quote Originally Posted by EricP View Post
    Polls in my city opened at 6:00am. I got to the polling location by 6:05. There was already at a minimum of 500 people already in line. This is a city of 90,000 that has 9 polling locations.

I have been voting at here for 20 years and have never seen more than 50 people in line. Voter turnout is going to be huge, if this is any indication.
    I get the fun of registering when I vote for the first time in NH today, I’m about ten miles west of you. I asked for an absentee ballot a week and a half ago when I didn’t think I’d be in the state for Election Day, but it never showed up. I’m hoping that won’t cause problems.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Chief pollster at The Trafalgar Group calles it for Trump.

<font color="#030303"><span style="font-family: Roboto">
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

User Tag List