View Poll Results: Who will win the 2020 Presidential election?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

105 73.43%
  • Biden

38 26.57%
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Two weeks out, Make your predictions now.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    Every time I see this quoted, I keep thinking that I wouldn't mind having someone hand me the keys to a Hurst 442.
    '70 Convertible, please.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Dick Morris is a particularly interesting political scientist since he worked on Bill Clinton's campaign and then became a conservative after the 9/11 terrorist attacks. This background means he knows how people on the other side think and why they think that way.

Below is a link to his discussion of the Investors Business Daily and Trafalgar polls, two of the best (Rasmussen and Zogby are also among the better polls).

https://www.newsmax.com/us/money-lau.../21/id/993167/

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    If things go haywire on a large scale and anyone is interested in starting a rogue state I'm pretty experienced at island life and would be happy to help out.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Dick Morris is a particularly interesting political scientist since he worked on Bill Clinton's campaign and then became a conservative after the 9/11 terrorist attacks. This background means he knows how people on the other side think and why they think that way.

Below is a link to his discussion of the Investors Business Daily and Trafalgar polls, two of the best (Rasmussen and Zogby are also among the better polls).

https://www.newsmax.com/us/money-lau.../21/id/993167/
    That article was written by Eric Mack with no mention of Morris unless I missed it.

Wrong link?
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Does anyone know ANYONE that voted for Trump last time that is voting for Biden this time?

Sadly yes. My father in law and mother in law. They are very conservative, country living, central texas folk. However they have been on a steady diet of CNN for 3.9 years.

It is completely baffling.

However my wife and I converted my sister in law and my niece to Trump from a solid Biden vote. So there is that.

Site Supporter
    My prediction.

I have been reliably informed by media and every poll outside of Trafalgar, that Biden will curbstomp Trump. Biden is up nationally big time. In swing states he has a handy lead in every one excpet Michigan and most polls have Biden with slim lead.

However...

Trump rally size has to account for something. Conversely Biden's rallies aren't much even if Barack is there.
    Biden is a historically poor candidate in general. Just astoundingly bad.
    Biden corruption is really starting to stink up the joint.
    COVID is becoming less of a concern than originally thought.
    Economic concerns are growing in importance. The lock-down-until-I say-so policy is wearing people very thin.
    Riots and race shaming is fresh on people's minds.

In normal times Trump would take this by a Reagan style landslide.

Because its 2020 here is how I think this can play out.

Case 1. Biden is close enough to make a claim to litigate the election. Think Bush/Gore x 10. The election gets 'decided' by SCOTUS. I'm thinking March 2021. This will coincide perfectly with trial of Chauvin. Trump wins. Chauvin walks. Look out below.

Case 2. Trump wins handily and yeah board up the windows.

Case 3. Biden wins. Harris becomes stand in president after a medical issue with Biden of somesort.

So 2 of 3 scenarios is Trump winning.

Site Supporter
    That article was written by Eric Mack with no mention of Morris unless I missed it.

Wrong link?
    Oops. I will post the correct one later. I had tried to post a link to a video on the dickmorris.com website, but must have had the wrong link in the copy register.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Oops. I will post the correct one later. I had tried to post a link to a video on the dickmorris.com website, but must have had the wrong link in the copy register.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://www.dickmorris.com/the-two-m...g-lunch-alert/

Dick is an odd dude. Sometimes I find him insightful, always odd, occasionally not on the same planet as me.

ETA:

https://www.dickmorris.com/the-two-m...g-lunch-alert/

Dick is an odd dude. Sometimes I find him insightful, always odd, occasionally not on the same planet as me.
    I can't take that guy, honestly.

I'm glad we'll at least have ACB on the Supreme Court if nothing else goes our way.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post
    My prediction.

I have been reliably informed by media and every poll outside of Trafalgar, that Biden will curbstomp Trump. Biden is up nationally big time. In swing states he has a handy lead in every one excpet Michigan and most polls have Biden with slim lead.

However...

Trump rally size has to account for something. Conversely Biden's rallies aren't much even if Barack is there.
    As I mentioned earlier in the thread, despite the cognitive dissonance most democrats/liberals on a couple of forums I monitor think that the idea of going to a large political rally to hear a candidate speak is stupid because of covid, even though they support marches and protests. (ETA: it’s something they openly mock Trump supporters for doing). So I’m not personally including rally attendance as a sign of support or lack there of.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

User Tag List