View Poll Results: Who will win the 2020 Presidential election?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

105 73.43%
  • Biden

38 26.57%
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Two weeks out, Make your predictions now.

I should probably drink early tonight, so as to be sober when the rioting starts.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    I should probably drink early tonight, so as to be sober when the rioting starts.
    I'm really torn on this one too. Part of me wants to start drinking after work, the other part wants to hide in an ammo fort while reading the local news.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Thanks! And since I’m from IL, I can go change my clothes and do it a second time, right?

Vote early, vote often.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation." - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by delphidoc View Post
    Vote early, vote often.
    Most people aren’t aware that’s the motto behind the fourth star on Chicago’s flag.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by Seven_Sicks_Two View Post
    I'm really torn on this one too. Part of me wants to start drinking after work, the other part wants to hide in an ammo fort while reading the local news.
    Name:  30A059A6-7C30-4F1D-B1D6-C53D5391F527.png
Views: 221
Size:  28.4 KB

Name:  FF02EEB6-E34A-490D-9F0D-1751A19D86E6.jpeg
Views: 240
Size:  67.2 KB

Make it a drinking game. When Biden wins a state, chug a beer. When they call one for Trump a shot of whisky.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Ima gonna need the lyrics written out. 😁
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by Outlier View Post
    Biden will need to sweep the rust belt (PA, MI, WI, MN) to win. If he loses any of those states, he's done.
    I think with the final forecast, it looks like Biden is favored 9 times out of 10 in that scenario. Trump is the underdog again this time.

Site Supporter
    Being 2020 I’m weary of pronostications; but various sources from around the country are reporting extremely high turnout.

I’m going to call another close race with massive turnout from energized voters on both sides and extremely narrow and contestable results in more than one battleground state. There will be lawsuits galore and it shall be late December before we have an actual result.

In the meantime the Yellow Stone Caldera will erupt making all of our angst a massive waste of psychological energy when we should have been enjoying these last few precious days of sunlight and warmth.
    Last edited by Caballoflaco; 11-03-2020 at 01:29 PM.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Make it a drinking game. When Biden wins a state, chug a beer. When they call one for Trump a shot of whisky.
    I'm not sure my liver is ready for that.

User Tag List