View Poll Results: Who will win the 2020 Presidential election?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

105 73.43%
  • Biden

38 26.57%
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Two weeks out, Make your predictions now.

Site Supporter
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...g-civil-unrest

Walmart pulls guns, ammo displays in US stores, citing civil unrest
    Retailer says move is a safety precaution but customers can still purchase firearms and ammunition

Here is a hint of the level of election fraud out there. Some people in NY tried to return to the polling place and vote again after voting earlier and then leaving and shaving their heads to disguise their appearance. How much of this is going on elsewhere that is not being caught? Not to mention shenanigans with mail-in ballots?

"The NYPD is investigating an allegation that people tried to vote illegally in The Bronx on Thursday — by shaving their heads to change their appearance, The Post has learned.

From: https://nypost.com/2020/10/29/new-yo...-heads-foiled/

"The incident took place around 2 p.m. when the group of would-be voters entered an early-voting site at St. Frances de Chantal Church in Throggs Neck, law enforcement sources said.

Despite their attempts at disguise, a person at the polling place recognized them as having voted there previously and confronted them, sources said.

The group ran out and got away in two vehicles, but the person followed them, recorded the license plates and called 911, sources said.

Investigators are tracking down the vehicles and seeking surveillance video of the would-be voters from the time of the incident and any other time they visited the church at 190 Hollywood Ave., sources said.

Under state law, anyone who votes more than once in an election — or even attempts to do so — is guilty of a felony."

Speaking of voter fraud. Has anyone seen the Project Veritas videos?

https://www.projectveritas.com/
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post

Retailer says move is a safety precaution but customers can still purchase firearms and ammunition
    Maybe they (the wonderful folks who actually own Mao-Mart) know something that we don't* and are preparing for the next snow-flake temper-tantrum?

*Trump's re-election is highly probable
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post

I hope they pull gas cans and bottles of alcohol too. Seems far more dangerous during times of “civil unrest”.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Will the number of flipped Dems make up for the number of anti-Trumping first time voters? Voter fraud most definitely falls in line with the left's "by any means necessary" mantra that's been playing for 4 years so can the silent majority pull through again and beat a stacked deck? I think so partly because voting for Trump is still a giant middle finger to the system and partly because people like things to be fair and it's increasingly obvious they're not. He's had to slosh through corruption, media manipulation, and silicon valley shadow-fuckery and it actually makes people like him more. If you don't think he's the underdog, you've had your fingers in your ears going "la, la, la" like Lloyd Christmas since the previous inauguration. His faults were well-known so even though he's a giant dickhead, it's a Cinderella story and Americans eat that shit up. I find myself disliking him less just due to the way he's been treated.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    If he gets 30% of the black vote then he wins without question.
    I don't think that's a demographic that makes or breaks a candidate. Generally, I think race is becoming lesser of an issue all the time in elections. Gender is probably a bigger consideration. We've had a black president but never a woman. We may have one soon though.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by MGW View Post
    I hope they pull gas cans and bottles of alcohol too. Seems far more dangerous during times of “civil unrest”.
    And in an abundance of caution, flat screens and athletic shoes.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    And in an abundance of caution, flat screens and athletic shoes.
    The work boots will be fine. No one is going to take them.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    How many of those 3.5 million votes are in CA and other firmly blue strongholds? Those votes won't matter. The ones in battleground states might make a difference, though. Whatever the outcome, I'd sure like to be well into 2021 so we can be past this and into something resembling stability.
    The Trump black vote matters but it depends on what state it's in, like you said. It could get buried in a state that has more Biden white voters and the electoral college tips Biden. The only way black voters could tip an election is if it was determined by popular vote, which it isn't.

I think what we may see this election is a squeaker Biden win with electoral votes and possibly a Trump win with popular votes. A reversal of the 2016 election. Two unbelievably bad candidates stinking the place up with no clear winner.
    Last edited by Borderland; 10-30-2020 at 09:27 AM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

User Tag List