View Poll Results: Who will win the 2020 Presidential election?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

105 73.43%
  • Biden

38 26.57%
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Two weeks out, Make your predictions now.

Jo Jorgensen. Also your poll is invalid

I think the rhetoric from the lunatic left will build in stridency and anger. Probably an increase in violence. The polling stations are going to be

swarmed by BLM and the New Black Panthers mad dogging the Trump voters, going so far as to assault them.

Election night will see a decisive Trump win, possibly as big as the Reagan sweep. Republicans keep the Senate and make gains in the House.

Then the fuckery starts.

Drunk Nancy will impeach Trump, the Biden campaign will not concede, thousands of "votes" will be exhumed from pre-positioned caches, 427 lawsuits

will be filed and it will be drug out as long as possible.

Someone-leftist loons, crazed BLM fellow travelers, the Norks or Chicoms(that's actually redundant), maybe a false flag will perpetrate a big atrocity.

The streets will run red, police will be assassinated, I think there will be a serious attempt on Trump's life, and dozens/hundreds of credible threats.

The burning looting and murdering(AKA BLM) will reach a crescendo that makes the late 60s pale by comparison.

At the end, the Congress will confirm Trump as president.

The violence will not cease,probably continuing until mid-terms.

I think the FBI, CIA and State will again attempt a treasonous coup, in conjunction with the DNC leadership.

I hope this time, someone is executed.

Holy crap @feudist that's some pretty dark stuff. But (unfortunately) not entirely out of probability.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    I think you’re dismissing the fact that being part of a large group of people for a “non-protest” political rally is only appealing to a subset of one side of the political spectrum at the moment.
    The tiny percentage of people rioting (let's call it what it is) are FAR outnumbered.

News coverage does not equal votes.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by cheby View Post
    I don't think they are lying. They just don't participate. 80% of Republicans refuse to answer. A lot of those who do, are anti- Trump Republicans. That's the challenge for the pollsters these days, even for the honest ones. It is unknown if that is enough to make the difference though.
    This issue is real and significant.

I have been told by someone heavily involved in Republican politics that they are afraid to put a Trump sign in their lawn because someone might vandalize their house or car. This person told me about someone they knew who had their car window broken for having a Trump sign in their lawn.

My wife has been afraid of the same thing, but we do have a Trump sign in the lawn. A passing driver threw half-eaten pizza by the sign.

All of this is in a generally Republican neighborhood with a majority of the signs being for Republican candidates.

A bicycle company kicked someone off their racing team for a tweet that supported Trump. Fortunately all of my family’s bikes are made by one of their competitors.

These are scary times to be a conservative, and it will get worse if Burisma Biden is elected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Site Supporter
    I mean...voter intimidation is nothing new.

I could be wrong it's actually got a fairly storied history in the Democratic and Republican parties going all the way back to the Dead Rabbits and the Know Nothings while ol' Boss Tweed was up to his shenanigans.

I don't think this will be anything like that. Maybe some low level violence and vandalism, but the NYC Draft Riots aren't about to go down just because the Donald does or does not get elected. Let's just calm down.

But anyways, predictions:

I don't see Trump winning.

The only reason he beat Hilary is because she was literally the only candidate he could beat. And even then, it was just barely.

Not a single person on the right would ever consider voting for her, and quite a few on the left disliked her enough to stay home.

The situation is reversed now.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post

I have been told by someone heavily involved in Republican politics that they are afraid to put a Trump sign in their lawn because someone might vandalize their house or car. This person told me about someone they knew who had their car window broken for having a Trump sign in their lawn.

My wife has been afraid of the same thing, but we do have a Trump sign in the lawn. A passing driver threw half-eaten pizza by the sign.

All of this is in a generally Republican neighborhood with a majority of the signs being for Republican candidates.

A bicycle company kicked someone off their racing team for a tweet that supported Trump. Fortunately all of my family’s bikes are made by one of their competitors.

These are scary times to be a conservative, and it will get worse if Burisma Biden is elected.

I think you're right. If Biden wins the loony leftist-the hard left anarcho-communists will be emboldened and believe that now is the time to

start the revolution. They will almost certainly increase disruptive behavior, quashing free speech targeting conservatives.

Like I posted earlier, the violence will continue to the mid terms. The DNC acts like the riots and burning are legitimate

expression...they're benefiting from it now. Why change a winning strategy.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post

https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspect-s...pporters-horse

Suspect accused of shooting New Mexico Trump supporters' horse in alleged politically charged attack

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-hamps...-letters-arson

New Hampshire homeowners receive threatening letters over Trump 2020 lawn signs
    The letter told homeowners to expect an 'attack' if Trump does not 'concede,' and to make sure insurance had 'adequate coverage for fire damage.'

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    I think the rhetoric from the lunatic left will build in stridency and anger. Probably an increase in violence. The polling stations are going to be

swarmed by BLM and the New Black Panthers mad dogging the Trump voters, going so far as to assault them.

Election night will see a decisive Trump win, possibly as big as the Reagan sweep. Republicans keep the Senate and make gains in the House.

Then the fuckery starts.

Drunk Nancy will impeach Trump, the Biden campaign will not concede, thousands of "votes" will be exhumed from pre-positioned caches, 427 lawsuits

will be filed and it will be drug out as long as possible.

Someone-leftist loons, crazed BLM fellow travelers, the Norks or Chicoms(that's actually redundant), maybe a false flag will perpetrate a big atrocity.

The streets will run red, police will be assassinated, I think there will be a serious attempt on Trump's life, and dozens/hundreds of credible threats.

The burning looting and murdering(AKA BLM) will reach a crescendo that makes the late 60s pale by comparison.

At the end, the Congress will confirm Trump as president.

The violence will not cease,probably continuing until mid-terms.

I think the FBI, CIA and State will again attempt a treasonous coup, in conjunction with the DNC leadership.

I hope this time, someone is executed.
    #IamaFanOfYourIdeasAndWishToSubscribeToYourNewslet ter
    #RESIST

Biden will win.

In 2016, Ds were so confident that Hillary would win that many stayed home. This time, they won't make that mistake again. It may be TDS, but they are very, very, motivated this time.

The mayhem this past summer will help Trump. But not enough to offset the previous factor.

I also think the combination of Trump's mistakes, amplified by the media will hurt Trump. Sure, the media is very biased against Trump, but Trump gives them plenty of ammunition, so a lot of people who were willing to give Trump a chance in 2016 have been convinced that he is not the best choice.

User Tag List