Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bola Wrap

Bola Wrap

Anyone have firsthand knowledge of this? I won’t lie, it peeks my interest.

https://wraptechnologies.com
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Well, one of the rules I had to deal with, regarding tasers, was whether the suspect could faw down and boom his widdle head on pavement. That factor would exist with this device.

Interesting, however, to see an ancient hunting weapon be packaged into a modern-day launcher.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

LAPD has been testing. https://www.dailynews.com/2020/08/25...it-high-marks/

I want to know how bad it sucks when another officer hits you instead of, or in addition to, the suspect.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

We have one. I was told we’ll be having in-service on it soon. I’ll let you know when I get more info.

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    We have one. I was told we’ll be having in-service on it soon. I’ll let you know when I get more info.
    Mind if I come watch when you do the in service?
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Mind if I come watch when you do the in service?
    Not at all. I’ll keep you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    LAPD has been testing. https://www.dailynews.com/2020/08/25...it-high-marks/

I want to know how bad it sucks when another officer hits you instead of, or in addition to, the suspect.

That was one of my first thoughts...

In general, I had great relations with my fellow officers, but one particular evening, one of my co-workers came very close to needing his can of Punch 2 removed from an uncomfortable place. The only thing that kept his back door presumably unsullied was the fact that I couldn't see for a while.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    Not at all. I’ll keep you posted.
    Great. Thanks.
    Formerly known as xpd54.

What happens if you land a shot on the neck? I'd imagine that thing would wrap around allot and tight.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Site Supporter
    Do you get to paint a Batman on your squad car every time you successfully use it? Because I'd push hard for that.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

User Tag List