Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoom etiquette

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Name:  5D851B44-13E3-4117-8783-597FAE218396.jpg
Views: 772
Size:  43.1 KB

Rule number1- DONT YANKEE YOUR DOODLE on Zoom

I feel like this should be right up there with:
    don't drink bleach
    coffee is hot
    don't walk under ladders
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Dude really likes politics.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

A real degenerate would have waited until the COVID restrictions were lifted to choke the chicken in a staff meeting. Just saying. Amateur.

Real Clean Clear Politics
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Site Supporter
    In the Pittsburgh area, an older female school board member took a shower while virtually attending a board meeting.

I have also heard of judges having to remind attorneys that they should wear shirts while attending virtual hearings and conferences.

Apparently “common sense” is an oxymoron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

As for scruples, this is a guy who cheated, had an affair that generated an out of wedlock kid ten years ago and had to get dragged into court for her to prove paternity. From the description, he had some party on the other line they heard him talking to, not this particular political role play call, and he was probably choking the chicken in some game with his current a cheat but forgot to clear the call he had been on. Sorta like Slick Willie being on calls while Monica was giving him the knob jobs...some guys get off on that sort of danger close in the middle of their work environment.

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    As for scruples, this is a guy who cheated, had an affair that generated an out of wedlock kid ten years ago and had to get dragged into court for her to prove paternity.
    Impregnated a colleague’s daughter. Also attempted to force her to abort it. But hey, when you have the “right” opinions, it’s all ignored and you get to lecture the public through multiple media outlets

User Tag List