Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GT Selling Blue Label Glocks to Vets

Marine Corps Exchange on base here in Lejuene is a blue label dealer. That plus the 10 percent off if you sign up for a new Star Card account makes for some pretty smoking deals on Glocks round here if you happen to need another....
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Not sure if this is available elsewhere.

LINK

Looking like a lot of models in stock.

That ran as a special almost all year from Glock. I think it ended labor day weekend. Is this a continuation or something different?
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    That ran as a special almost all year from Glock. I think it ended labor day weekend. Is this a continuation or something different?
    Image shows through veterans day....
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Not that it makes any difference its still good pricing. Maybe I misremembered the date. Ill ask my LGS they are a blue label dealer and had the offer posted. I seriously considered a 26 just couldnt bring myself to buy one.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Most years (I'm not sure how consistent, all the years that I've been paying attention), the Salute to Vets program runs Memorial Day through Veteran's Day.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post
    Marine Corps Exchange on base here in Lejuene is a blue label dealer. That plus the 10 percent off if you sign up for a new Star Card account makes for some pretty smoking deals on Glocks round here if you happen to need another....
    Do they have any in stock now? I swang by about a week or two ago and they laughed at me. Also: no taxes!!

Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    Do they have any in stock now? I swang by about a week or two ago and they laughed at me. Also: no taxes!!
    Not sure at the moment. They tend to come and go pretty fast. Guerilla Armament has a bunch of Glocks in currently but they aren't blue label....
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

I’ve taken advantage of this a couple times over the past couple years. You can do a search for local Glock Blue Label dealers online. This is a great program. All Vets should give it a try.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell -

GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY!!!!

User Tag List