Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GT Selling Blue Label Glocks to Vets

Site Supporter

GT Selling Blue Label Glocks to Vets

Not sure if this is available elsewhere.

LINK

Looking like a lot of models in stock.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

That's a good deal. Awesome of GT Distributors.

Thanks to all of you Veterans for your service.

Site Supporter
    For GT dist, you have to live in one of the specified states to purchase through them, right?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    For GT dist, you have to live in one of the specified states to purchase through them, right?
    I didn't think so, but, no first hand experience...

According to https://www.gtdist.com/shipping/
    They ship to APO / FPO, PO Box, and have some restrictions on shipments to various places due to local laws, but, no mention of broad "we don't ship here" restrictions. Maybe Blue Label stuff has its own restrictions? I'll have to defer since I'm not eligible.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    Yes, for the blue label guns. TX, GA, TN, not sure which others.

I guess it depends if GT is actually selling blue label guns, or if they're selling commercial guns at BL prices.

Looking on their website doesn't appear to be anything in stock. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places.

Not sure if its exactly what GT is running; the Glock Salute to Vets program (runs through Veterans day) is nationwide through any Blue Label dealer. I placed an order through that program a while back.

I called them about that Veterans special myself a couple weeks ago. You'll have to look for BL dealers in your area if you don't live in one of the States they sell in. I didn't. 😢

The good news is there are quite a few Blue Label dealers around. The bad news is that the Glock inventory can be hit or miss right now. But I found a dealer with a few in stock and picked up a G19 gen5 for $425!! So it's definitely worth the trouble to call around.

Good luck.

Glock has run this program the past couple years. Good to see it continue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I remember having seen the BL for former military before, glad to see it back. Ordered a 43X just now on it, $400 to the dealer isn't too dang bad at all.

User Tag List