Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Tier 1, 1.5, or even Tier 2 tools thread

I love this.

Just acknowledge that people are gonna smack shit with the ratchet, and design for it. I'd like to see more screwdrivers with a "full tang" and a strike plate at the base of the handle.

https://www.milwaukeetool.com/Produc...cheting-Wrench

Name:  48-22-9213_5.png
Views: 322
Size:  60.0 KB Name:  310794961_10159289533113657_2784833936042427718_n.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  48.6 KB
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I love this.

Just acknowledge that people are gonna smack shit with the ratchet, and design for it. I'd like to see more screwdrivers with a "full tang" and a strike plate at the base of the handle.

https://www.milwaukeetool.com/Produc...cheting-Wrench
    Holy shit, that's awesome. Milwaukee doubling down on their R&D budget during COVID is paying off.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Two choices of strike plate surface: milled or smooth. Image shows milled--to reduce slipping off staple or nail. Their website shows a smaller and similar tool. Now, if they made a double headed one with 1/2 and 5/8 inch sockets on the other end, then.......

I'd like to see more screwdrivers with a "full tang" and a strike plate at the base of the handle.
    haha, also Milwaukee!

Milwaukee Demolition Screwdriver

Name:  2022-10-05 14_09_18-Milwaukee Demolition Screwdriver 48-22-2859 - The Home Depot.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  28.1 KB
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Wrench is a hammer and screwdriver is a chisel.

When does the ad for "let the inner you shine through" come out?
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

FYI, Home Depot is having a tool sale now, probably pre Christmas deals. Milwaukee Dewalt and Ryobi have some deals.

I just picked up a two pack of Milwaukee 12V 3.0Ah batteries for $79. Best deal on batteries I’ve seen in a while.
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    FYI, Home Depot is having a tool sale now, probably pre Christmas deals. Milwaukee Dewalt and Ryobi have some deals.

I just picked up a two pack of Milwaukee 12V 3.0Ah batteries for $79. Best deal on batteries I’ve seen in a while.
    and of course, I just got the same pack for $99.

Not worth the $20 to go argue about it.

IMO, particularly for shop work, those batteries are the sweet spot.

I'm gonna need one of these in my life...

I'm gonna need one of these in my life...
    I didn't know that was a thing. That's at least the second, maybe the third, category of MKE tools that took me by surprise. I should probably just troll through their website and see what other goodness awaits.

If you have M18 stuff and need batteries this is a helluva deal 2 XC 5.0 and 1 big honking 12.0ah battery. That's like getting both 5's for free.

I'm wanting the M12 Fuel (brushless) since I'm already in the M12'verse but this is very tempting at $99. I'm going to have to get some M18 stuff anyway at some point, this is a decent entry point.

User Tag List