Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Tier 1, 1.5, or even Tier 2 tools thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tensaw View Post
    You have likely seen this, but just offering it up. I have one similar to this which has worked out pretty well. Magnets in the holes for the bits as well on the bottom of the whole rig. I’ve probably only knocked it off a table And scattered bits everywhere twice. Makes it easy to select the right bit. Would work really well nested in a dedicated slot/nook in a toolbox.

https://www.amazon.com/Neiko-02449A-...s%2C153&sr=8-2

Attachment 84610
    Name:  71Pcnz9qD7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Views: 565
Size:  35.1 KB
    These have worked out really well for my hex bits

Site Supporter
    TOTM for June 2022.

MGW 309 Glock rear sight tool.

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/mgw309
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

The new M12 nibbler looks handy as hell.
    #RESIST

Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Probably going to grab one of these guys soon. Just seems too neat-o not to.

Was looking at buying the Milwaukee M12 inflator for $120 since I'm already into M12 when this caught my eye. For $30 more you get some metric sockets, a ratchet, a 1.5 amp battery, charger, 3/8 impact gun and a carry bag. HD has some good deals on Milwaukee tools for Ship to store or home only. Makes it kinda easy.

M12 Inflator/Impact deal

I’ve had my California Air Tools 10020C Ultra Quiet Oil-Free and Powerful Air Compressor, 2 HP since 2016. I think I paid around the current price, maybe $400. I had some amount of drama because the delivery driver dropped the first one over our gate, and bent one of the aluminum feet, requiring some return/exchange drama.

There are now quite a few companies that have copied their tech, including harbor freight, but at the time these things were the shit, and it remains insanely quiet.

A few months back one of the air hose fittings randomly gave way, and then last onto one of the plastic/rubber hoses finally gave out. The first go around was a bit of a nightmare sourcing the correctly-sized part to replace the fitting. I’m kind of dreading getting into it with this hose, but I suppose for the cost of a hose, I’ll try.

Thing is, with the advances in battery tech, literally the only thing I *have to* with this compressor now is run my pinner. I have an M18 Brad nailer. I have an M18 mini-blower. I have an M12 inflator…. That isn’t to say that I don’t use the compressor to blow up pool floats and tires, or to get rid of dust on parts (never blow out the shop, suck don’t blow. Clean the mess don’t move the mess), but I don’t *have to* anymore.

Figuring in the cost of my time to engage in the fiddle fuck, I’m seriously thinking of just buying the M18 pinner. Particularly given that you can get one for $200 right now with a free $65 battery…

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwauke...2420/321015040

User Tag List