Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A Man vs. A Movement. What's at stake. Trump v. Biden

Site Supporter
    That fellow stated my feelings about Trump succinctly.

Name:  trump-meme-1200.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  40.0 KB

Excellent. Another good read here - https://www.claremont.org/readarticle/interview.php

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Wish this was written.
    I hope the Biden voters on the forum listen to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    I hope the Biden voters on the forum listen to this.
    I've shared Klingenstein's talk far and wide. Hopefully others will do the same and likely Biden voters with a brain and undecided voters get the message.

I am not sure how some dude saying the BLM boogey man is going to get me and that Trump is a scum bag but is sent by God to save America is supposed to be a persuasive argument to anyone not already behind Trump. People seem to be mistaking a partisan pep rally for logical persuasive argument. This is not the argument that is going to save Trump or the Republican Party. Doubling down on it is the surest way to lose this cycle and the next. Quit vesting the future of America on Donald Trump and find a decent human being to run. Quit demonizing everyone you disagree with. Attack their ideas where they are wrong or questionable in their conclusions without simply dismissing the entirety of their concerns as being non existent.

Quote Originally Posted by jrm View Post
    ...Quit demonizing everyone you disagree with. Attack their ideas where they are wrong or questionable in their conclusions without simply dismissing the entirety of their concerns as being non existent.
    Physician heal thyself.

The ones (physically) attacking those who have a difference of opinion seem to be coming from the ranks of the left and Biden supporters.

The ones trying to limit freedom of speech, assembly and associated rights and events...again...seem to be coming from the the ranks of the left and Biden supporters.

Those of us who support Trump, because he is not Biden (nor Harris) nor represent the Democrat Party agenda, are not a monolithic group marching in lockstep. Many of us feel compelled to support him because the alternative is worse...perhaps far worse.

Who's doing the demonizing? The arson? The looting? The assaults?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post

Those of us who support Trump, because he is not Biden (nor Harris) nor represent the Democrat Party agenda, are not a monolithic group marching in lockstep. Many of us feel compelled to support him because the alternative is worse...perhaps far worse.
    There rarely is a perfect candidate. Politics is generally a choice of the lesser of two evils.

Quote Originally Posted by jrm View Post
    Quit vesting the future of America on Donald Trump and find a decent human being to run.
    Truly a shame the Democratic party was unable to offer a viable alternative.

Just a reminder of how peaceful and "spontaneous" extreme left protests are all over the world:

User Tag List