Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: A Man vs. A Movement. What's at stake. Trump v. Biden

Site Supporter
    My comment was to point out that the chosen candidate of many has problems with the language, suggesting cognitive deficits.

1. Hydrosonic - makes no sense. Donald should have some grasp of the proper terms.
    2. An American should know how to pronounce Yosemite. The pronunciation that Donald used again points to ignorance or cognitive deficit.

Does that make it clear to you?

Cognitive deficits in the defense over your issues is not a vice to many. Now, Joe's silliness makes many go all a quiver. Donald has his share which should give you pause also. Listen to Churchill, FDR, Obama, - read the words of Lincoln. Donald is not up to the rhetorical standards of the best and his misuse of the language is troublesome.

Quote Originally Posted by cheby View Post
    I am concerned about the climate too. But then I read Chakrabarti, chief of staff of AOC: “The interesting thing about the Green New Deal,” he said, “is it wasn’t a climate thing at all….we really think of it as a how-do-you-change-the-entire-economy thing.”. So, it is not about the climate.

I am also against racism. I am in inter-racial marriage FWIW. But then I read the BLM website and see those people shouting “No border! No Wall! NO USA at all!” So, it Is not about racism.

I am also for gay rights and pro-gay marriage. But then I see a presidential candidate surrendering to the radical left saying it is okay for 8 years old to decide about changing their gender (And taking puberty blockers?). Moreover, if anybody in medical/academic field objects this idea, then this person would get fired. (Is anybody here willing to prove me wrong, BTW?)

I am also an atheist. But then I see that it is considered cool to trash and make fun of Christianity but for some reason, but not of Islam, for example. So, it is not about religion either.

I realize that not only was I deluded, but I was led into an absurd intellectual hole where objective truth is subordinate to radical and quite old Marxist theories used as political propaganda.

So even without 2A and absurd economic theories of the left, I am done with the Democratic party for good.
    Excellent post, my friend. Excellent post. I agree completely.

I think it’s obvious that there is something mentally wrong with Donald Trump. Tourette’s? Who knows? I’m not voting for the person. I’m voting against the Democratic Party and what it has become.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Perfect commentary. Spot on!

So the premise is Trump is perfect for these times but maybe not for others.
    I have to disagree.
    You know the saying about LE UOF Incidents? A video doesnt tell everything? Lets wait to get the facts before a decision?
    Well who thinks they have all the facts? Trump has the viewpoint more so than any other. He reacts to what is presented. And who else is privy to that advantage? I would say no one. I think his instincts have proved accurate.
    Morever in a different time, in a different climate no one knows how he would act.
    I see absolutely nothing to apologize for, to be embarrassed for, or to wish was different.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Excellent post, my friend. Excellent post. I agree completely.

I think it’s obvious that there is something mentally wrong with Donald Trump. Tourette’s? Who knows? I’m not voting for the person. I’m voting against the Democratic Party and what it has become.
    Narcist Asshole is the technical term but I'm voting against the Red menace.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Narcist Asshole is the technical term.
    https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20366662

Reads more like BHO than DJT
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Yes, Trump's personality is extremely toxic and distasteful.

Obama is very charismatic, slick, and likeable. Real politician.
    Historically wrong about pretty much everything though and catastrophic for this country.

One more time: we should be talking about ideas, not personalities unless you want to marry someone. Even there, the value system should be important.

I’m no doc, but I’ve always thought BPD.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DC_P View Post
    I have been thinking about this lately - when was the last candidate you (you the entire group, not John specifically) voted for because you thought they would be a good president?
    George Dubya in general election, McCain in primaries.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post
    You're making about as much sense as Biden here...
    We have not had a ounce of sense come from Glenn E. Meyer since he moved to NY. Must be because he can only bang liberals with a one cell brain.

User Tag List