Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Halloween/Scary Movies

Site Supporter
    The rocky horror picture show is a Halloween at my house. It is also my first official parenting fail. I let my four year old daughter watch it with me twenty years ago. My daughter turned out alright. Now lasting damage but her mother was pissed.

We watched Hocus Pocus last night. Another Halloween favorite in my house is Arsenic and Old Lace.

When our kids were little we started a tradition of watching It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, followed by Young Frankenstein on Halloween. When our daughter went away to school, we streamed them both and watched them “as a family”. You can’t hear someone say “Frau Bluker” without one, or all of us, whinnying like a horse.

Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow

Atmospheric B&W films City of the Dead Released in America as Horror Hotel: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053719/, and Curse Of The Demon https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050766/.

Besides the Classic Universal Horror, Burnt Offerings, The Omen, Zombie (1980),

I also like Wolf Creek, ATM...movies about psychotic criminals

Something Wicked This Way Comes
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation." - Ronald Reagan

If you can find it, the "Salon's Lot" miniseries from 2004. AFAIK its not available to stream, but I think you get it on DVD. Its one of the few reasons I continue to keep my DVD/Blueray player.

I'm also a fan of "Fright Night" (1985), "The Omen" (1976), "The Lost Boys" (1987), and "Young Frankenstein." (1974)

John Carpenter’s The Price Of Darkness
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by DMF13 View Post
    If you can find it, the "Salon's Lot" miniseries from 2004. AFAIK its not available to stream, but I think you get it on DVD. Its one of the few reasons I continue to keep my DVD/Blueray player.

I'm also a fan of "Fright Night" (1985), "The Omen" (1976), "The Lost Boys" (1987), and "Young Frankenstein." (1974)
    I saw quite too late, that I failed to proofread this post, and my auto-correct changed "Salem's" to "Salon's." Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by DMF13 View Post
    I saw quite too late, that I failed to proofread this post, and my auto-correct changed "Salem's" to "Salon's." Sorry about that.
    You had it right the first time. The idea of Nancy Pelosi coming into your salon at the height of the plague is terrifying
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

User Tag List